• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

McNei1y

good game Phee and Splat. SC HOTS is kinda weird. I would've been so much better that second game but I spent like 3 minutes looking at what the new units do. Firebats? Mines? I don't even know what else is new. But shit...

Ryan has the highest QBR, but he's not really smelling any of the other stats. I don't think he was even top 10 in completions, unless I just missed him? lol

GG Az, 12 dropped passes combined for both teams, lol.

GG man. Those dropped passes and fumbles killed me. And the punt return.

Splat

I am dumb with computers: last night during SC2, whenever it would load a new asset it would hitch gameplay for a second or two to cache it. Is my HD bad, or do I need to do something to make it pre-load everything? Ran perfectly fine when not loading shit.

LukeSmith

Luke, what's your availability like when we vance? Can't wait to lose by 30 in your revenge game

I can easily play this weekend at some point, rinsler. My interest is pretty low in Madden (not DM low, but I'm just going through the motion), should be an easy game for you.

Sokantish

I am dumb with computers: last night during SC2, whenever it would load a new asset it would hitch gameplay for a second or two to cache it. Is my HD bad, or do I need to do something to make it pre-load everything? Ran perfectly fine when not loading shit.

I saw a custom map in SC2 that was described as loading all the assets for you while in that map so you wouldn't lag later while in a game.

bluemax

Banned

Could either be shitty programming by Blizzard, or your hard drive not being able to load everything into memory fast enough.

Splat

Could either be shitty programming by Blizzard, or your hard drive not being able to load everything into memory fast enough.

Talking to co-workers, sounds like the unit preloading map Soka mentioned is just used by everyone. Might be exacerbated if you run on higher settings w/ more shit to transfer.

Mrbob

Wii U :(

I figured I'd ask straight-out, so during the Q&A with Rein, I did. "Will UE4 run on the Wii U?"

"Hahaha no." Rein said, with expert comedic timing. The room erupted with laughter.

Mark Rein, master troll status now.

bluemax

Banned
Posy, Verlander and Goldschmitt. Everybody gettin' paid today.

BTW duders, there's a post on Gaming side about how to get free AssCrud3. I hopped on it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AssCreed 3 is easily one of the worst games I've ever played.

I got like 2 hours in and decided to not play anymore. Which is a shame because i enjoyed the previous games.

I might grab it for cheap and play through it one day. Probably not, though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Did any of you play that 3DS Paper Mario? I restarted gamefly for a $1 this month and need things to rent.

Top Bottom