• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
AC3 isn't even worth it at free admission. I'll never understand that franchise's popularity.

I only ever played the first one and just barely. I tried out the PSP one to see if the company that did it did better than the company I was at could have.

texans and jets are set to auto pilot. drizzler if you haven't heard from smokey within the next couple hours then go ahead and play the cpu

daw go ahead and play the CPU jets. i don't believe ferny will be back in madden 13, he is dealing with some stuff in real life and just isn't going to have the time.

daw840

texans and jets are set to auto pilot. drizzler if you haven't heard from smokey within the next couple hours then go ahead and play the cpu

daw go ahead and play the CPU jets. i don't believe ferny will be back in madden 13, he is dealing with some stuff in real life and just isn't going to have the time.

OK...I may be able to get it in tonight after the KU game and the kiddos go to sleep. Depends on how drunk I am....might be tomorrow morning though.

I played it and didnt even make it halfway through. And i loved Blood Money. Take that as you will.

Also stop fucking around with lesser shit and play Bioshock.

i am! i'm about halfway through but i keep having shit to do. definitely going to finish it this weekend!

on one hand i want to power through it but on the other hand i can't resist exploring the world that's there. btw do you get any bonus or anything for
not killing that old army general guy who you get the electricity vigor from?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i am! i'm about halfway through but i keep having shit to do. definitely going to finish it this weekend!

on one hand i want to power through it but on the other hand i can't resist exploring the world that's there. btw do you get any bonus or anything for
not killing that old army general guy who you get the electricity vigor from?

i wouldnt spoil the game for you answering that question either way.

Ramirez

I'm glad he is, sitting around doing nothing with all of that shit on your mind will drive you insane. He shoulda stayed with us too!

Ill be playing my game some time tonight in over an hour from now. Smokey or no Smokey.

Whoever I'm playing next, we need to do it tomorrow night or you're probably gonna be playing the cpu.

Top Bottom