• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Rorschach

Fox Engine is fucking amazing. Can't believe that's a multiplat open world game. Kojima delivers another amazing trailer. I'm sold! I know the haters are the majority on here, but hot damn!

Mrbob

Fox Engine is fucking amazing. Can't believe that's a multiplat open world game. Kojima delivers another amazing trailer. I'm sold! I know the haters are the majority on here, but hot damn!

Kojima leading the Japan charge to take back the gaming industry.

bluemax

Banned

My coworker, a graphics programmer, was shitting all over it until he saw that its current gen. Then he was like "well its pretty good for current gen."

Rorschach

My coworker, a graphics programmer, was shitting all over it until he saw that its current gen. Then he was like "well its pretty good for current gen."

Haha same thing was happening online. If you were fooled into thinking it was next gen, you have to give it up when you find out it's current gen and not even built from the ground up on a single platform. And it's open world when everyone thought it was small, confined rooms. That team deserves major props.

Trasher

Thrasher, glad to see Mich State joined Big 10 loser bros tonight! Losing to the douchiest coach in all of college basketball, shameful.

Me :bow

Hard to play against Duke. They always have the refs on their side.

That wasn't actually you in that SC2 game was it?

Rorschach

I really thought there was some diversion tactic going on even though there was nothing indicating that on the map. I mean, how could your entire strategy be to send units to die over and over as soon as they spawn? What's the end goal? How many matches has that guy won?

I really thought there was some diversion tactic going on even though there was nothing indicating that on the map. I mean, how could your entire strategy be to send units to die over and over as soon as they spawn? What's the end goal? How many matches has that guy won?

i'm pretty bad at starcraft but i feel like even i wouldn't have done what he did. i found a $100 target gift card in my trunk from one of my coworkers from when i got married last year (not sure how that happened to be honest) and also my wife gave me her $40 gift card to Fry's. maybe i will buy HOTS!

Fmt, Sanjuro, Smokey, mcneily, rinse, eznark, i sent you all invites for the mlb league. my friend has the 8th and we have room for more

it is 12 teams max with 8 team playoffs, right now i sent out 8 cause those are the people who i know have it for sure. if anyone else is interested let me know

fourteen game regular season then 7 game series each playoff series. didnt have a choice to do playoffs only!

Fmt, Sanjuro, Smokey, mcneily, rinse, eznark, i sent you all invites for the mlb league. my friend has the 8th and we have room for more

it is 12 teams max with 8 team playoffs, right now i sent out 8 cause those are the people who i know have it for sure. if anyone else is interested let me know

fourteen game regular season then 7 game series each playoff series. didnt have a choice to do playoffs only!

i'll sign in tomorrow morning!

Mrbob

Send me an invite.

Sanjuro

That's kind of large. I was just going to do a playoff with as little games possible to get stuff under our belts. When rosters hit I'll probably have the regular league up.

I kind of feel like Bioshock Infinite's story would fit better as some genre other than FPS.

I don't. Had a blast playing the game. One of those rare games that don't overstay their welcome before completion.

That's kind of large. I was just going to do a playoff with as little games possible to get stuff under our belts. When rosters hit I'll probably have the regular league up.

I don't. Had a blast playing the game. One of those rare games that don't overstay their welcome before completion.

you can do just playoffs? dont see that anywhere

When is that last game getting played? Daw vs Ferny

whenever daw decides to play the CPU or 12 pm pst, whichever comes first.

as for bioshock not being a FPS, that's gaf hivemind for you. evillore says it so everyone goes along! game is fine as a FPS. what do you want? fucking dear esther 2? the gameplay is awesome. the guns, vigor and melee feel very weighty to me and that makes the battles pretty sweet. if people wanted this to be a feature length film or something whatever, but the gameplay is fine.

p.s.

what a surprise ez doesn't like the gameplay. in completely unrelated news to the previous sentence, tom chick didn't like it either

it was my fault i should've told daw to play CPU sooner

Week 11

Next vance date: Tuesday @ 7:15 am pst

Games:

Texans @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Giants
Jets @ Panthers
Patriots @ Bills
Eagles @ Raiders
Broncos @ Steelers
49ers @ Bears
Vikings @ Lions