• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
lol@Seahawks with 12 sacks against the I'm assuming cpu Buccs.

*sweeps it under the rug*

I called 2 man under and pulled my starters on defense in the third. When my 4th best defensive end is destroying the AI right tackle what am I supposed to do?

McNei1y

If Cliff Paul and Chris Paul were separated at birth, wouldn't Cliff Paul have a different last name (unless he has that 1% chance of going to another Paul family).

bluemax

Banned
Chris Clemons had 8 sacks for me against Levious in season 3. He's one of the highest rated speed rushers in the game.

The AI sucks at blocking speed rushers in general and the AI is bad getting rid of the ball and or scrambling. I pulled my starters in the third and then LoJack added a few more sacks.

I derive no satisfaction from this win.

BigAT

49ers vs. Giants next week....

Seymour-Skinner-Endgame.jpg

and so we enter end game....

tumblr_lr6wgaqCzK1r2vbx0o1_500.png

does the 360 upscale DVD's? I am watching walking dead season one on DVD and it looks like fucking ass. Was using the PS3 but that thing puts off so much heat it turns my room into an oven :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The star wars Lego games were fun. The lord of the rings one seemed cool from the giantbomb quick look.

Batman Lego kinda sucked, unfortunately.

eznark

Banned
The second Lego batman game is cool too. I wasn't a huge fan if any if the other story ones. There was a Lego strategy game on the DS that was pretty decent but I can't remember the name.

Unless GoldLion is around the next few hours we are playing our game late as hell around 11:30 CT

and that's assuming traffic isn't shitty

Top Bottom