• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

You worked on that game, Bluemax? I bought and finished it on Steam. Winterbottom is pretty sweet.

Also, Sony having another big PS4 event before MS even unveils the next Xbox?

Expect a big announcement from Sony about its next-gen PlayStation 4 console this month or possibly in early May, a source familiar with the company's marketing strategy told PCMag this week.
GDC was probably the last big stage for the company to talk up the successor to the PlayStation 3 before the E3 gaming conference in June, unless Sony manufactures its own event. That's precisely what Sony plans to do, according to the source, who said late April/early May will be the likeliest timeframe for a full-blown launch of the PS4.

LukeSmith

i'm done with NCAA until they up the dynasty number. once you get a taste of playing a human opponent every week you can no longer deal with playing the shitty CPU for a majority of the season.

and while we're on the subject of NCAA, although i'm sure the sorry ass NCAA wouldn't allow it, i wish tiburon could give us the option of having a playoff format instead of the god awful BCS

I'm out on NCAA this year and am done with Madden till 25 after this season is over, if not before.

bluemax

Banned
You worked on that game, Bluemax? I bought and finished it on Steam. Winterbottom is pretty sweet.

Also, Sony having another big PS4 event before MS even unveils the next Xbox?

I'm listed in the credits under "Original Student Team". I didn't actually work on the XBLA/Steam version but that's beside the point!

Birdman02

GG Cola. It looked like a pretty even game to start off, but then the turnovers really swung it in my favor. Unfortunately, Vilma is hurt again. I always forget to sub out my defensive players when I have the game secured, and it's cost me twice with Vilma.

And I just noticed my next game is against LJ. What a perfect time to lose the guy I've user-controlled for about 95% of the time of the last 3 versions of Madden.

GG Cola. It looked like a pretty even game to start off, but then the turnovers really swung it in my favor. Unfortunately, Vilma is hurt again. I always forget to sub out my defensive players when I have the game secured, and it's cost me twice with Vilma.

And I just noticed my next game is against LJ. What a perfect time to lose the guy I've user-controlled for about 95% of the time of the last 3 versions of Madden.

i wish madden had a "put backups in" button like NCAA has :/

the way i do it currently is i'll just pick one formation to make all my subs and use that formation exclusively if i want my starters out but it takes forever to do because people pick their plays too fast

Colasante

GG. I pressed Y instead of A on the pick six, and pressed Y too late on that punt fumble TD. Damn Y button.

also for all you bums who haven't played it yet, demons souls is free for PS+ users this week. so if you have PS+ get this and experience the TRUE best souls game!

Sanjuro

Have to say I've been pretty disappointed on what I've seen of it so far. The lack of a trial certainly doesn't help with my lack of a desire to buy it right now.

It's really fun multiplayer and with friends. My only problem right now is not enough people have it.

Yo homie, did you hear the live stream for the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs album today? Its going to be so good FMT. Top 5 album of the forever candidate already! Under the Earth is out of this world!!!

i didn't! i heard when they performed a couple live songs earlier in the year and it sounded good. didn't realize it was coming out this soon! i'll check it out..... hoping karen is back to her wild debauchery but once you get rich you don't go back to being low class :(

i'm sure it'll be good regardless!

i didn't! i heard when they performed a couple live songs earlier in the year and it sounded good. didn't realize it was coming out this soon! i'll check it out..... hoping karen is back to her wild debauchery but once you get rich you don't go back to being low class :(

i'm sure it'll be good regardless!

I agree. I need more rambunctious amp humping and belligerent drinking on stage next time I see them. She did swallow up the microphone last time I saw them, which was nifty!

drWm1PV.jpg

and the stream got uploaded to Youtube with some commentary from the band!

I agree. I need more rambunctious amp humping and belligerent drinking on stage next time I see them. She did swallow up the microphone last time I saw them, which was nifty!

i feel like she still gets wild on stage but the difference is she used to be wild in studio as well. i can only imagine how cool it would be to bang a nutjob like karen O!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think we've found the topic worse than baseball. Someone talk about the Yankees or something

Some guy named "Bx_CrAcK_MoNeY" requested to join the first The Show 'league' I made

I say we reach out to this guy he could be a vital asset to the real league

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Giants and Eagles are one game apart with 5 games left, still very possible that the Giants are the wildcard - I want both CB and AT to lose.

I also want both Birdman and DCX to lose their remaining games.

Top Bottom