• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

DCX

DCX
Giants and Eagles are one game apart with 5 games left, still very possible that the Giants are the wildcard - I want both CB and AT to lose.

I also want both Birdman and DCX to lose their remaining games.
I have Blue and Bird on my schedule.. Huge games.

DCX

BigAT

Giants and Eagles are one game apart with 5 games left, still very possible that the Giants are the wildcard - I want both CB and AT to lose.

I also want both Birdman and DCX to lose their remaining games.

Yeah, but who wouldn't want ME to make the playoffs? That's just mean.

So there's two games left and the advance is 8. Luke doesn't give a shit about his game so it's basically Rors vs. CPU and Daw vs. CPU/RoboDrizz ... are those getting done by then?

I can't wait for my upcoming game against Birdman

Until then I get to have fun tossing around robo DM...or real? where the fuck is he

DCX

DCX
I can't wait for my upcoming game against Birdman

Until then I get to have fun tossing around robo DM...or real? where the fuck is he
He is done. He played three humans..Wellie and me twice. His only win is me :/ everyone else has been feasting on his corpse.

DCX

Sonic Racing got an update

We should totally play that

Actually, evoland looks pretty fucking neat. time to use the money in my wallet!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Would someone be a pal and check who I play this week? The madden career site is being shitty on my phone

Top Bottom