• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

god damnit, bob.

Evoland looks awesome! Stop spending my money! :(

tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif

Nightz

Pre-loading Age of Empires now. Never had the chance to play it before so this'll be my first time playing it. Excited for tomorrow!

Sokantish

This game is trash.

GG Az, those two big lag spikes made me throw an INT and then made me miss a tackle that you got a TD on. :( Stop using your lag switch! I really hate playing against QBs that can run

Sokantish

Yeah that game was crazy, I could never really stop you on offense. Only time I did was with that lucky INT and then right at the end where you were just running the clock out. I knew you were too close for Owusu to get away at the end but at least it was close

bluemax

Banned
And since I haven't done one of these in awhile:

AFC
1. Bills 10-1 +217
2. Chargers 11-1 +184
3. Stealers 8-3 +115
4. Colts 7-4 -20
5. Raiders 7-4 +110
6. Dolphins 7-4 +105
7. Bengals 7-4 +87
8. Ravens 6-6 +29

NFC
1. 49ers 11-0 +173
2. Giants 9-2 +128
3. Falcons 8-3 +96
4. Vikings 8-4 +137
5. Eagles 8-3 +208
6. Rams/Saints 8-3 +76
8. Seahawks 7-4 +99

Yeah that game was crazy, I could never really stop you on offense. Only time I did was with that lucky INT and then right at the end where you were just running the clock out. I knew you were too close for Owusu to get away at the end but at least it was close

Yeah I couldn't stop your TE either. That fumble by your HB is probably what saved me. I knew the game would end up coming down to who had the ball last.

Colasante

I think Green Bay scored 60 or 70 against my CPU last week, but I don't know if it was Ez or the computer, and I don't really care either way. It's tough not to score against the CPU.

BigAT

GG FMT. I threw way too many predictable passes on offense, plus your linebackers were playing like...well, your linebackers. P-Will was back in form, ignoring blocks, spidey sense deflecting balls with his back turned.

Ugh, Keith Rivers out for 8 weeks. Fuck.

gg AT. made 1 bad throw on the INT, the other int was like come on man. my WR gets off the press, he has a few steps on the WR but it still gets picked. guess i should know better than throwing up the sideline. i had some good success with safety. on that first int i tried to make it seem like i was following the crosser but then dropped back under for the pick. not much to speak of on offense for me but considering the opponent i felt like i had some good plays. i hope garcon isn't out for too long :(

BigAT

gg AT. made 1 bad throw on the INT, the other int was like come on man. my WR gets off the press, he has a few steps on the WR but it still gets picked. guess i should know better than throwing up the sideline. i had some good success with safety. on that first int i tried to make it seem like i was following the crosser but then dropped back under for the pick. not much to speak of on offense for me but considering the opponent i felt like i had some good plays. i hope garcon isn't out for too long :(

Garcon is 4 weeks.

The bigger problem on the first INT was that Nicks got picked/interfered with right as I threw it and it messed up his route. Instead of being beyond where you were, he was right on top of you.

Top Bottom