• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

It's always been like this!

How is getting large numbers for your RB any different than getting large numbers for your QB/WR? lol

you don't think RUNNING THE BALL in a blowout game is different than chucking it deep every play when you're already up 50? you'll never learn!

thankfully you'll never again have to struggle with making that decision against the CPU in league play!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
you don't think RUNNING THE BALL in a blowout game is different than chucking it deep every play when you're already up 50? you'll never learn!

thankfully you'll never again have to struggle with making that decision against the CPU in league play!
You, blue, and crow are good about getting your games in, anyway.

You, blue, and crow are good about getting your games in, anyway.

i'm going to be sad seeing my boy wellington leave the NFC West :(

i always have fun games against him and against blue. i don't like the turnover of the cards/rams in the NFC west. me, blue and astrolad were the triforce of the NFC west and we drove astro away! now it's blue and i.... just waiting for our 2 new NFC west brothers in madden 25.

p.s.

until birdles beats me for the niners and i'm stuck with a trash team. but then i work my way up the ranks stallone style in Over The Top to win the superbowl with the cleveland browns!

Sokantish

So this season it feels like my RB has fumbled at least once, sometimes more each game. I don't get it, last season he hardly ever fumbled. Did you turn the slider back, FMT?!

So this season it feels like my RB has fumbled at least once, sometimes more each game. I don't get it, last season he hardly ever fumbled. Did you turn the slider back, FMT?!

i turned the slider back for YOU only soka. you were getting too full of yourself. now look at you.... shamed into first place in the NFC north!

Sokantish

I had to go back to passing and then eznark KILLED Harvin for six weeks so my TE had to pick up the slack. I wish I could run again though, I miss it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
i'm going to be sad seeing my boy wellington leave the NFC West :(

i always have fun games against him and against blue. i don't like the turnover of the cards/rams in the NFC west. me, blue and astrolad were the triforce of the NFC west and we drove astro away! now it's blue and i.... just waiting for our 2 new NFC west brothers in madden 25.

p.s.

until birdles beats me for the niners and i'm stuck with a trash team. but then i work my way up the ranks stallone style in Over The Top to win the superbowl with the cleveland browns!

Yeah it was fun until I actually played you. I still think that it's cool that as a division we have a collective identity of running the ball well and playing strong D.

Looks like that just about wrapped it up for me, all my real life friends are Sony homers anyways, now I can get with them too!

Mrbob

He trashed the good name of Wisconsin. I can't stand for this.

OEY5yp8.jpg

Manveer Heir makes a good point. The people making these decisions live in big cities. Go to the midwest and there are plenty of pockets left where people don't have access to broadband. If you live in the city like me you do ( I get super fast internet too with Charter ), but outside of the city limits broadband isn't available.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He trashed the good name of Wisconsin. I can't stand for this.

OEY5yp8.jpg

Manveer Heir makes a good point. The people making these decisions live in big cities. Go to the midwest and there are plenty of pockets left where people don't have access to broadband. If you live in the city like me you do ( I get super fast internet too with Charter ), but outside of the city limits broadband isn't available.

Those people should stop living in the middle of the fucking woods.

Ramirez

Orthy sounds like a hipster idiot.

There's really no way to defend an online only approach. I don't feel like it would effect me, because I am always online, but there are times my ISP goes out for a day or two at a time. The box would be completely worthless to me during that time period, no one can spin that. Sim City is really all the evidence you need as to why it's a terrible idea.

So,

Can you not do anything on it if you're not connected? What if you want to watch a blu ray? That would be laughably stupid if you couldn't even watch a movie on it without internet.

Sokantish

Orthy sounds like a hipster idiot.

There's really no way to defend an online only approach. I don't feel like it would effect me, because I am always online, but there are times my ISP goes out for a day or two at a time. The box would be completely worthless to me during that time period, no one can spin that. Sim City is really all the evidence you need as to why it's a terrible idea.

Speaking of SimCity... I heard Cheetah speed is back!

bluemax

Banned
Yeah it was fun until I actually played you. I still think that it's cool that as a division we have a collective identity of running the ball well and playing strong D.

Even Colasante has stepped up his running attack. Coming into this week MJD had about the same number of yards and YPC as Lynch.

Only thing I don't get it is why Cola dumps it to MJD for like no yards so much. Guy has almost as many catches as Kenny Timm and like 700 yards less.

Edit: Manveer used to work for Raven so he's lived in Wisconsin, which I'm sure is why he threw it out there.

i kind of feel like MS is purposely not responding to this so they can get everyone worked up and when it's finally revealed and it's NOT online only, people will be satisfied with what they got instead

eznark

Banned
i kind of feel like MS is purposely not responding to this so they can get everyone worked up and when it's finally revealed and it's NOT online only, people will be satisfied with what they got instead

Fat twat shits on Wisconsin him and his company can fuck each other in the pucker hole.

Colasante

Even Colasante has stepped up his running attack. Coming into this week MJD had about the same number of yards and YPC as Lynch.

Only thing I don't get it is why Cola dumps it to MJD for like no yards so much. Guy has almost as many catches as Kenny Timm and like 700 yards less.

Edit: Manveer used to work for Raven so he's lived in Wisconsin, which I'm sure is why he threw it out there.

My receivers can never get open against man coverage, so I usually have to dump it off to MJD, take a sack, or throw an interception.

My receivers can never get open against man coverage, so I usually have to dump it off to MJD, take a sack, or throw an interception.

the only way to get someone out of 2 deep man coverage is to run the ball and pick your spots. but if you have a bad offensive run blocking line then that makes it difficult.

p.s.

if luke keeps AP himself rinsler is going to find himself a division championship! btw rinse who is your real life team?

eznark

Banned
the only way to get someone out of 2 deep man coverage is to run the ball and pick your spots. but if you have a bad offensive run blocking line then that makes it difficult.

p.s.

if luke keeps AP himself rinsler is going to find himself a division championship! btw rinse who is your real life team?

Tight ends are the two deep answer

p.s.

People have no problem picking apart my 2 man under when I run it alot. Is there a particular formation you are supposed to run it out of or something?

Top Bottom