• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LJ11

Great game Bird. I made a lot of bad throws and didn't get punished enough.

Tough break on that last throw, lag may have got you. Great pocket presence stepping up, can't believe my DE whiffed, would have been the game if the short was just a hair longer. Had me on my toes with the tight ends, you killed my zone every time I called it, you had two big plays off similar coverage.

Birdman02

GG LJ. Stupid decision to end the game. Dalton had at least 20 free yards if I would've just tucked it and ran. I still had timeouts, but I saw Black behind the DB. I know I shouldn't make that throw in this game, but it just looks like a throw you should be able to make.

DCX

DCX
Great game Bird. I made a lot of bad throws and didn't get punished enough.

Tough break on that last throw, lag may have got you. Great pocket presence stepping up, can't believe my DE whiffed, would have been the game if the short was just a hair longer. Had me on my toes with the tight ends, you killed my zone every time I called it, you had two big plays off similar coverage.

GG LJ. Stupid decision to end the game. Dalton had at least 20 free yards if I would've just tucked it and ran. I still had timeouts, but I saw Black behind the DB. I know I shouldn't make that throw in this game, but it just looks like a throw you should be able to make.

:)

Ramirez

Looked like half of the games have already been played, I'd say half of the others remaining are cpu games, heh.

Also, why is a FB leading the league in receiving?

bluemax

Banned
I try to be selective in when I call my read option plays. Honestly I think I tried every play call I could come up with in that game. I ran Wildcat, 2 tight ends, 5 wide outs, etc etc. I figured my biggest problem on offense against you in the past has been throwing too many picks and being too predictable. I was probably still too predictable, but I did enough.

I wish I had seen how #81 got behind my defense, that doesn't happen much unless I press. I was playing cover 1 on that play which definitely hurt. I tried to spotlight McCoy more in the 2nd half and to cover him with corners instead of line backers, since I think my line backers are all around 83 speed and my corners are all around 95 speed.

That play where you had 3rd and goal from the half yard line and threw an incompletion ended up being the difference.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its just at a point in this league when those random negatives or HFA or whatever throws me off my game more than it did earlier in the life of madden 13. Oh well. Shit happens!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Paper Mario 3ds has the charm and fun of a traditional paper Mario mixed with even more shallow than normal RPG elements and some really fucking awful stage designs.

[/BobBlog]

Mrbob

Heck yeah, I just set up my own temporary Steambox. Don't need to wait for Valve! Bought a 25 foot HDMI cable with a 360 controller extender and I'm good to go. Nvidia makes the setup easy. Plug in my HDMI cable and go. Easy to switch displays. Voice chat works too with a headset plugged into my wired 360 controller. The big picture mode front end is awesome, and why hasn't Sony and MS ripped off their controller typing method? It's easy and fast.

Gonna replay Bioshock Infinite again soon through my plasma TV and 5.1 surround system.

Mrbob

Who is this n00b posting in the thread?

Also, no other commentary necessary:

juDiybQ.jpg

Rorschach

Haha this Orth shit is killing me. So much for him being a "super nice guy" who just so happens to shit on anyone not living in a metropolis. Sweet Billy lol.

WgVHms8.jpg

Mrbob

This story has spun out of control. Jaffe is even attempting to defend sweet billy. Wonder if MS will feel the need to push up the next xbox reveal. MS has completely lost control of messaging, and companies hate that.

In other sports related news, Rutgers' athletic department is burning to the ground. Good thing the Yankees won last night or it'd be a rough 24 hours for AT.

Mrbob

It's funny how all these institutions talk about being responsible from the top down, and yet none of them really ever are. Rutgers needs to clean house.

Also, Sunhi:bow

iZ4Xc7uzxvJUA.gif

eznark

Banned
I don't get why the Rutgers story is so big. Apologies to BigAT, but who gives a shit about Rutgers sports? Have they ever been relevant in any way?

Also don't get why the video is such a big deal. That was all my coaches in all sports but baseball.

I'd feel better about my chances if it was at the Clink. I'm 6-0 at home and 2-4 on the road.

I pray to god that the last game of the season is win and in for you because I'll throw the kitchen sink at you for revenge!

Ps

Bigat your boy from Rutgers got a big extension from us! You should be proud

DCX

DCX
I'd feel better about my chances if it was at the Clink. I'm 6-0 at home and 2-4 on the road.
Im also 6-0 at home but I can't consider that an advantage. Your team is stacked and I need to play perfect to pull it off.

The way I'm taking my last four games is they are all must win. 13-3 is the goal. The only way I secure not only a playoff spot but the division title.

DCX

Im also 6-0 at home but I can't consider that an advantage. Your team is stacked and I need to play perfect to pull it off.

The way I'm taking my last four games is they are all must win. 13-3 is the goal. The only way I secure not only a playoff spot but the division title.

DCX

Maybe even a first round bye!

bluemax

Banned
I pray to god that the last game of the season is win and in for you because I'll throw the kitchen sink at you for revenge!

Ps

Bigat your boy from Rutgers got a big extension from us! You should be proud

I'm pretty sure you could run dive plays all game and I would lose. Especially if it is in SF.

BigAT

In other sports related news, Rutgers' athletic department is burning to the ground. Good thing the Yankees won last night or it'd be a rough 24 hours for AT.

Still a really shitty run. I was alright with firing Rice, but firing Pernetti is fucked and incredibly misguided. Every player at Rutgers, past and present, went to bat for Pernetti but it doesn't matter for some reason. Even the player that was the focus of abuse and transferred out of Rutgers said Pernetti should stay. The only people that have been vocal about having him fired are the corrupt politicians of New Jersey that are looking for a score to settle. Anyone that says he covered this up can go fuck themselves, they had a press conference and a very public punishment of Rice in December and all the details about what he did were out at that point, but no one seemed to care then. It's a fucking terrible situation and unfortunately I think it will be a big setback to the university.

I agree with eznark on one thing though, I think the majority of the people that are freaking out about this have never played sports in their lives. At what percentage of Division I football and basketball programs do you think you could sort through three full years and hundreds of hours of practice footage and compile a similar 45-second clip? And all this only came out because the school refused to pay the million dollar extortion demand of a former employee that didn't have his contract renewed after it expired (despite ESPN's constant claim he was fired).

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/article/20130405/NJSPORTS0210/304050026

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

DCX

How would you feel if you lost to Bluemax and 3 of your 4 losses would have come from the NFC West?

Top Bottom