• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

McNei1y

It's funny how all these institutions talk about being responsible from the top down, and yet none of them really ever are. Rutgers needs to clean house.

Also, Sunhi:bow

iZ4Xc7uzxvJUA.gif

Sunhi really is a legend.

Zep, I play you today. I don't think I can play tonight. I'm most likely available between now and 7pm EST.

Mrbob

The only division to never send 2 teams to the playoffs.

The only division to send a sub .500 team to the playoffs.

Truly the Kings of Kings.

I'm 3-2 in the post season. How you doing? Oh wait, that's right, I spanked that ass last season in the wild card round.

At least it's a toss up who goes to the playoffs!

More like a toss up in how interested I am in playing the game.

I'm 3-2 in the post season. How you doing? Oh wait, that's right, I spanked that ass last season in the wild card round.

More like a toss up in how interested I am in playing the game.

You did better against me when you were "uninterested" than when you were supposedly trying.

It's like when cardinals fans complain that injuries ruined their season even though the injured guys were awful too. Doesn't matter if you're interested or not, you'll still end up doing nothing of consequence!

Mrbob

You did better against me when you were "uninterested" than when you were supposedly trying.

It's like when cardinals fans complain that injuries ruined their season even though the injured guys were awful too. Doesn't matter if you're interested or not, you'll still end up doing nothing of consequence!

I was playing to win that game. And I had it won too but somehow you lucked out once more and scraped by for victory.

I think you are 5-0 against me in Madden 13 and the total margin of victory at like 15 points. Every game is close but then your gameshark leads to victory in the end.

I was playing to win that game. And I had it won too but somehow you lucked out once more and scraped by for victory.

I think you are 5-0 against me in Madden 13 and the total margin of victory at like 15 points. Every game is close but then your gameshark leads to victory in the end.

You just don't have what it takes. You had the NFC championship won too but you didn't have the courage to finish the job!

McNei1y

gg Zep. Close game right there. I'm glad the game gave me a huge break and let Penis Dorsey go back to his hard hitting form. I got so frustrated that the game took away that int by Riley with the Roughing the Passer call. Dumb AI Orakpo! Murray has been killing me season after season this year. His cuts on the outside are crazy.

I want to know why my receivers insist on dropping the ball every 3rd down.

McNei1y

I'm down to play another season after this one. My connection seems to be stabling out again. I felt robbed this season with more than half of my games resulting in CPU games.

Mrbob

Sweet Billy is the gift which keeps on giving:

ibwI1puhNCjqAg.gif

I'm down to play another season after this one. My connection seems to be stabling out again. I felt robbed this season with more than half of my games resulting in CPU games.

You're screwed with the next Xbox my friend.

Though I'm sure Sony is making this a publisher decision, and I expect a lot of publishers to initially do this as well for PS4 titles. Yoshida did say you will be able to play offline. But will it be some sort of limited mode?

McNei1y

You're screwed with the next Xbox my friend.

Though I'm sure Sony is making this a publisher decision, and I expect a lot of publishers to initially do this as well for PS4 titles. Yoshida did say you will be able to play offline. But will it be some sort of limited mode?

I'm not screwed for the next xbox. My connection never goes offline or any of that. It's just that EA implemented that stupid ass "Greifing" system. The games would be as smooth as they could be but that error screen would come up every so often (which never disrupted gameplay).

Mrbob

Lol, MS should have made no comment than this corporate level response:

Official Statement on what was said yesterday

I wanted to give you the official Microsoft Statement regarding some comments you may have seen yesterday::

"We apologize for the inappropriate comments made by an employee on Twitter yesterday. This person is not a spokesperson for Microsoft, and his personal views do not reflect the customer centric approach we take to our products or how we would communicate directly with our loyal consumers. We are very sorry if this offended anyone, however we have not made any announcements about our product roadmap, and have no further comment on this matter."

http://majornelson.com/2013/04/05/official-statement-on-what-was-said-yesterday/

Colasante

Even though I'll be screwed out of a couple picks from the CB trade, I'd be fine if this was our last season. You can still get $12 for trading in Madden at Amazon.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Even though I'll be screwed out of a couple picks from the CB trade, I'd be fine if this was our last season. You can still get $12 for trading in Madden at Amazon.

You'll get those picks in 25 if we dont do another.

Also iI bet bestbuy or gamestop will give more than 12

eznark

Banned
My HS baseball coach was as old school as they come, but he never pulled any of that bush league shit. Pussy.

Yeah I played a lot of sports and baseball is the only one where i never ran into a hardass coach. Sport is too cerebral for that nonsense. That's why Larry Bowa is a clown.

DCX

DCX
AFC:

North:

Steelers: Ram IN
Bengals: Splat
Ravens: Az
Browns: Daw OUT

East:

Bills: LJ IN
Phins: Phee IN
Pats: Sanjo
Jets: Ferny OUT

South:

Colts: Luke OUT
Texans: Smokey OUT
Titans: Drizz
Jags: Rinse

West:

Bolts: Nightz IN?
Raiders: Rors
Broncos: Gold IN
Chiefs: Shake IN

NFC

South:

Buccs: DM OUT
Falcons: DCX IN
Saints: Bird IN
Scams: Q

North:

Bears: Bobblog OUT
Vikebike: Soka
Pack: Ez OUT
Lions: Trasher

East:

Eagles: CB
Giants: AT OUT
Skins: McGrief
Cowpies: Zep

West:

Niners: FMT IN
Cards: Cola
Rams: Wells
Seachicks: Blue IN

Sound off fellas

DCX

Colasante

Are you gonna take the Cards again or try for another team?

No way, I want out of the NFC West. You and FMT are going to crush me even more in the next iteration. Patrick Willis and Cliff Avril are going to end up killing Carson Palmer. Not to mention being gifted a 99 speed WR at the start like Harvin.

bluemax

Banned
No way, I want out of the NFC West. You and FMT are going to crush me even more in the next iteration. Patrick Willis and Cliff Avril are going to end up killing Carson Palmer. Not to mention being gifted a 99 speed WR at the start like Harvin.

If they don't nerf Chris Clemons I'm going to have a third down pass rush of Bruce Irvin, Michael Bennett, Cliff Avril and Chris Clemons.

Also Harvin only has 97 speed :( I put him on my offline roster, he's basically a better Kenny Timm with a few differences (the biggest one being worse release).

I've been practicing ways with Kenny Timm to use Harvin in the run game.

The combat in infinite is fucking horrible... Why does everyone love this game so much? Art direction? Story?

I love everything about the game but the actual gameplay.

DCX

DCX
well, if we got the remaining dues to say yes we would have 22 coming back. I think LJ might bail also. SO realistically we would have like 20. I would still play but i could understand why some wouldn't.

DCX

Top Bottom