• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LJ11

well, if we got the remaining dues to say yes we would have 22 coming back. I think LJ might bail also. SO realistically we would have like 20. I would still play but i could understand why some wouldn't.

DCX

I'm playing, my squad is just what I want, probably do one more unless I'm playing 10 CPU opponents.

I'm playing, my squad is just what I want, probably do one more unless I'm playing 10 CPU opponents.

that's what i don't want. this turning into the NCAA league where you're playing one human opponent and then 5 straight CPU opponents. already felt lame enough when you and some others had to play back to back to back CPU opponents.

DCX

DCX
AFC:

North:

Steelers: Ram IN
Bengals: Splat IN *
Ravens: Az
Browns: Daw OUT

East:

Bills: LJ IN
Phins: Phee IN
Pats: Sanjo
Jets: Ferny OUT

South:

Colts: Luke IN*
Texans: Smokey OUT
Titans: Drizz
Jags: Rinse IN

West:

Bolts: Nightz IN *
Raiders: Rors IN
Broncos: Gold IN
Chiefs: Shake IN

NFC

South:

Buccs: DM OUT
Falcons: DCX IN
Saints: Bird IN
Scams: Q IN

North:

Bears: Bobblog OUT
Vikebike: Soka IN
Pack: Ez OUT
Lions: Trasher IN**

East:

Eagles: CB IN
Giants: AT OUT
Skins: McGrief IN
Cowpies: Zep

West:

Niners: FMT IN
Cards: Cola IN
Rams: Wells
Seachicks: Blue IN

Sound off fellas

* Maybe
** Maybe
If Luke gives her permission

DCX

New Page

ibmkKJpRvsTld2.gif

lolollllllllll that thread keeps on giving! sweet billy indeed!

Rorschach

I'm in since my West brethren are in and I HAVE to play the NFC West. I know they'll probably all be away games and I'll have to play in SF/Seattle, but I don't care! Also, since this may or may not be my last Madden depending on how things work out. I gotta get the most out of it even if it is the worst Madden in years. I finally know that feel, Ram!

eznark

Banned
Yeah thats fine I'm just looking for a specific time to be around. Early evening is ambiguous!

Shoot for 7CST?

You really don't like SA?

Not what I said. The river walk is amazing and UTSA is shockingly nice. Bit the rest of the town is dead.

I had a blackened prime rib last night that is in my top five steaks of all time.

Not what I said. The river walk is amazing and UTSA is shockingly nice. Bit the rest of the town is dead.

I had a blackened prime rib last night that is in my top five steaks of all time.

Oh gotcha.

Yeah there really isn't much to see outside of the Alamo and Riverwalk. If you are running out of things to do let me know and i can make some suggestions!

did you have it in a place that kinda looked like a small house? what was it called?

and definitely not a chain place

Ramirez

I'm in since my West brethren are in and I HAVE to play the NFC West. I know they'll probably all be away games and I'll have to play in SF/Seattle, but I don't care! Also, since this may or may not be my last Madden depending on how things work out. I gotta get the most out of it even if it is the worst Madden in years. I finally know that feel, Ram!

See! It's all about the friends, friend.

eznark

Banned
Oh gotcha.

Yeah there really isn't much to see outside of the Alamo and Riverwalk. If you are running out of things to do let me know and i can make some suggestions!

The Alamo is amazing. People have been telling me for weeks how shitty it is. Ucking children.

I was in awe. I've been over there for hours every day I've been here. It's incredible.

bluemax

Banned
do you need a magician

i can teach your kids some tricks

Tricks are what whores do Michael. I perform illusions.

Only reason I want to play another is to face you, my oldest nemesis.

eznark

Banned
Of course!

If Luke stays for next season I will stay. That's just how I roll. And at my current pace I'll have the greatest RB to ever come out of any draft.

I almost wrote the same thing then I read this and realized how pathetic it sounded.

Top Bottom