• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

ez i set bob to auto pilot if you're going to play. otherwise if you dont plan on playing i'll vance the week when luke/splat are done

en4kxsx.gif

I'll just go play the CoH2 beta instead!

Mrbob

I checked MasterShake's steam profile and he hasn't even played Xcom yet. Why did he want the game? I could have given it to someone who would have played it!

Bob, don't be that way

Blame our fearless leader who put me on AP because I had some thing to do tonight. Even though I've been waiting over two days to play the game.

Rorschach

I checked MasterShake's steam profile and he hasn't even played Xcom yet. Why did he want the game? I could have given it to someone who would have played it!

Blame our fearless leader who put me on AP because I had some thing to do tonight. Even though I've been waiting over two days to play the game.

Didn't you sell it to him?

[edit] Oh I guess you got guilt tripped.

eznark

Banned

You were on CoH beta while I played the CPU.

Splat

Vance isn't until tomorrow, we both kinda failed to get in contact today. Don't want to run vs his cpu unless he confirms. He's probably off humping some maize right now though, dunno if he'll get back today.

Vance isn't until tomorrow, we both kinda failed to get in contact today. Don't want to run vs his cpu unless he confirms. He's probably off humping some maize right now though, dunno if he'll get back today.

I can't speak for others, but I am pretty sure that Luke has given his final fucks.

I don't think anyone is around to advance it and no one is going to play their game anyways so do whatever you please

Ramirez

I can't speak for others, but I am pretty sure that Luke has given his final fucks.

I don't think anyone is around to advance it and no one is going to play their game anyways so do whatever you please

Luke just said the other day he might play next season.

eznark

Banned
Why would we advance before the deadline when Luke said he's possibly still interested especially when Michigan was playing last night.

DCX

DCX
Why would we advance before the deadline when Luke said he's possibly still interested especially when Michigan was playing last night.

Splat seemed to give the impression that Luke was coming on to play. I think everyone assumed it would vance after they played which didn't happen.

DCX

Same reason I was put on AP even though I waited two and half days for your return?

What we've got here is failure to communicate
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here yesterday
Which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
I don't like it any more than you men

Week 14

Next vance date: Wednesday @ 11:45 am pst

Games:

Ravens @ Bears
Lions @ Cowboys
Seahawks @ Falcons