• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Rorschach

Internet bickering is awesome. The consumerist response to Peter Moore's comments is amazing:

http://consumerist.com/2013/04/05/e...-success-on-homophobes-and-whiny-madden-fans/
Peter Moore is a tool. He should have just stopped at the apology instead of making it us vs them again. "Sorry, but you consumers are idiots and the only reason we're in this mess is because of you." Apology accepted! Can't believe he went to the activist angle. Yeah, consumers hate you because you're so progressive! Maybe eznark, but the rest of us hate you because you're putting out shitty products, holding back good products, and destroying devs/titles we like.

Peter Moore is a tool. He should have just stopped at the apology instead of making it us vs them again. "Sorry, but you consumers are idiots and the only reason we're in this mess is because of you." Apology accepted! Can't believe he went to the activist angle. Yeah, consumers hate you because you're so progressive! Maybe eznark, but the rest of us hate you because you're putting out shitty products, holding back good products, and destroying devs/titles we like.

Why do you hate gays rors?

my heart just skipped a beat! i finished playing some mass effect 2 on origin and when i got back into origin the store section said "Pre-order madden 25!" with a link and i said holy shit PC version!? but it was a link to pre-order the xbox 360 version. fuck you EA :(

Rorschach

Hah. Just looked at the thread for that article. First page has praise and love for Peter including the OP. Unbelievable.

my heart just skipped a beat! i finished playing some mass effect 2 on origin and when i got back into origin the store section said "Pre-order madden 25!" with a link and i said holy shit PC version!? but it was a link to pre-order the xbox 360 version. fuck you EA :(

Homophobe!

McNei1y

let's play hockey sometime tonight

or soccer

I'm going to be away tonight. I'll be down for something tomorrow, though, for sure.

You would be able to play hockey if one of the other numerous maddengaf bros didn't trade the game in. Or actually signed on (soka).

Top Bottom