• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ramirez

Thats an awful big assumption there, cowboy. I've been sandbagging all season for my match ups against Nightz. I'm gonna light the score board up against him, even with an entire team on a cold streak

Well I did say could have, cpu loss stings!

^ lol, his team is trash, he won't stream getting his butt pumped.

If I miss the playoffs this time that's an even bigger chokejob than last time right?

One more win and that does it I think....

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is he no longer in the league or something? Who is Dallas? lol I just played him last season.

Game's trash. Why would I pay attention to the thread at all anymore?!

I'd pay attention to the thread even if I wasn't in the league. Its hilarious and has all my bro's in it. I thought we were friends, thrasher!

DCX

DCX

Gg is not in order as a lot of crap happened this game from tipped ints to Ryan throwing a fumble that was recovered by Watts for a 20+ yard first down.

Timm is so fast coming out of that wildcat my gawd!

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Matt Ryan threw an incomplete pass that became a fumble that DCX recovered for a 14 yard gain on third down.

My receivers dropped 4 passes and I'm pretty sure they all came on huge third downs. The Falcons receivers were making circus dives and making sure Matt Ryan had almost no incompletions.

DCX's corners were getting magic picks off tips, or they were appearing as refs and then making pick 6s.

The amount of stupid shit that went against me that game was just absurd.

Trasher

I'd pay attention to the thread even if I wasn't in the league. Its hilarious and has all my bro's in it. I thought we were friends, thrasher!

Thread has been boring as of late. No drama, CB! :(

Edit: Just found out we have to put down my dog. She's back at my parents' home in Michigan. Makes me sad for moving away. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Thread has been boring as of late. No drama, CB! :(

Edit: Just found out we have to put down my dog. She's back at my parents' home in Michigan. Makes me sad for moving away. :(

I've had to do that recently. Its a huge fucking bummer. I'm sorry to hear that.

Top Bottom