• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

3 games away from something that only rors has done in league play! i wonder if luke will awaken from his slumber and give a 100% effort to knock me off. although i'll probably lose to bluemax first just like i always do when i play him and i'm undefeated

Why is Cam Wake not on the stats leader board? He picked up 8 more sacks against robo-ferny's o-line

He has 23 sacks through 9 games. Now I know what it's like to be on the right side of a cheating player!

phee ran it up vs cpu, he should have to bench his whole team for the rest of the season.

false! I started running only in the 2nd half of the 3rd and 4th

Why is Cam Wake not on the stats leader board? He picked up 8 more sacks against robo-ferny's o-line

He has 23 sacks through 9 games. Now I know what it's like to be on the right side of a cheating player!

still haven't figured out why this glitch is there. every year there are guys in some stat categories who just don't show up when you look at the total NFL stats. oh well :(

And now, the current playoff picture:

AFC:
1. Bills (11-1) - @raiders, @ pats, vs. ravens, @ steelers
2. Chargers (11-1) - @ broncos, @ giants, @ chiefs, vs. broncos
3. Steelers (9-3) - vs. bengals, @ vikings, @ bengals, vs. bills
4. Colts (8-4) - vs. chiefs, vs. titans, @ 49ers, @ rams
5. Dolphins (9-4) - vs. saints, vs. browns, @ ravens
6. Raiders (8-4) - vs. bills, @ bengals, @ broncos, vs. jags
---
Bengals (7-5) - @ steelers, vs. raiders, vs. steelers, @ browns
Ravens (6-6) - @ bears, @ browns, @ bills, vs. dolphins
Browns (6-6) - @ packers, vs. ravens, @ dolphins, vs. bengals
Jags (6-6) - vs. titans, vs. texans, vs. cards, @ raiders

NFC:
1. 49ers (13-0) - vs. seahawks, vs. colts, @ seahawks
2. Giants (9-3) - vs. redskins, vs. chargers, @ packers, @ cowboys
3. Falcons (9-3) - vs. seahawks, vs. cards, @ panthers, @ saints
4. Vikings (8-4) - @ eagles, vs. steelers, vs. lions, @ bears
5. Rams (9-3) - @ texans, @ lions, @ seahawks, vs. colts
6. Saints (8-4) - vs. pats, @ dolphins, @ jets, vs. falcons
----
Seahawks (8-4) - @ falcons, @ 49ers, vs. rams, vs. 49ers
Eagles (8-4) - vs. vikings, vs. cowboys, vs. redskins, @ lions

Rorschach

GG LJ.

I don't know how anyone can pass on you. Your line is too fierce. Instasacks all over. Pouty is gonna see Hill in his nightmares. I got so lucky that free man missed and I got to run in the TD lol I was QBing so scurred. Now I know how real life Cutler feels!

LJ11

GG LJ.

I don't know how anyone can pass on you. Your line is too fierce. Instasacks all over. Pouty is gonna see Hill in his nightmares. I got so lucky that free man missed and I got to run in the TD lol I was QBing so scurred. Now I know how real life Cutler feels!

Good game man, Branch was the X factor on D, locked up my outside run game. My OL was dog shit, was hit repeatedly and sacked at least 3 times, rushed my throws all game. Had no choice on that last throw, it was either a sack or Steve cuts in front, he didn't.

For a 99 man coverage corner with 94 speed, Gilmore loves getting beat deep, shit happens, good throw though.

That same exact play happened to Bird last week, but you ran it up the middle. I was trying to get on Byrd presnap after making a hot route but you snapped before I could, knew it would come back and bite me.

That last goal line stand killed me, I thought about going for it and giving you the long field, but you were blowing up the run and I felt I had room to pop it on 3rd down but I couldn't get CJ upfield.

Rorschach

Good game man, Branch was the X factor on D, locked up my outside run game. My OL was dog shit, was hit repeatedly and sacked at least 3 times, rushed my throws all game. Had no choice on that last throw, it was either a sack or Steve cuts in front, he didn't.

For a 99 man coverage corner with 94 speed, Gilmore loves getting beat deep, shit happens, good throw though.

That same exact play happened to Bird last week, but you ran it up the middle. I was trying to get on Byrd presnap after making a hot route but you snapped before I could, knew it would come back and bite me.

That last goal line stand killed me, I thought about going for it and giving you the long field, but you were blowing up the run and I felt I had room to pop it on 3rd down but I couldn't get CJ upfield.
First time any of my guys win a foot race on the outside heh. I hesitated for a split second, but he looked so open that I just had to throw it. Usually, that's a pick from Cold Cutler (btw- 2x perfect rating = cold streak smh). Great bait on the manual pick, btw. I was totally ignoring the safety thinking he had to make up too much ground.

DCX

DCX
So far we have 20 confirmed and four yet to report. So as little as 20 as much as 24 for an encore season.

DCX

Trasher

alls i know is i would bang that blonde queen if she was my sister too!
What if her hair was actually black and quite short, she was covered in tattoos, and she only had five dollars to her name?!

Wasn't it quite difficult to get HBOGo to work right when it aired last week? I know some people couldn't start streaming from it until an hour later than usual. The show is getting too big!

Colasante

What if her hair was actually black and quite short, she was covered in tattoos, and she only had five dollars to her name?!

Wasn't it quite difficult to get HBOGo to work right when it aired last week? I know some people couldn't start streaming from it until an hour later than usual. The show is getting too big!

I didn't stream it last week but I had no problem streaming the episodes right as they aired last season.

Holy HFA!

GG Rinse. Mathis was playing like a moron. He refused to turn his head ever, looked like Carroll was covered so many times but Mathis just wouldn't turn his head so it didn't matter. CJ fumble broke my heart.

rinse82

GG Drizz, I dunno what I was thinking on some of those throws.

Carroll was catching everything in sight. I didn't mean to throw so many curls but had to take what you were giving me.

Top Bottom