• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Zep

Banned
Its got RPG elements, right? Im usually hesitant to attempt old gameboy games i havent played because its a style that is tough to go back to, but i feel like golf might hold up decently.

Definitely holds up. I still play it to this day. Simple to play, hard to master...that kind of game.

bluemax

Banned
When my parents called me to tell me they had to put Cedar down - my dog from age 12-24, I was absolutely devastated. To this day, thinking about that dog still brings tears to my eyes.

My golden retriever Maple turns 3 in June and I already dread that her life is, in a great outcome 25% over.

I don't care much for people at all, but dogs are my weakness

Yeah my Scottie hits 5 this year and its crazy for me to think I've had him almost as long as I've been out of school. Pretty much the entirety of the real adult portion of my life he's been there. I just try to enjoy each day as much as I can without worrying about when it will end.

McNei1y

Personally the Citadel DLC for Mass Effect 3 is my GOTY

Really? I still need to get the ME3 DLC. I'll probably get it when I do my next replay.

BigAT, I'm doing some stuff around the house real quick. I can be ready to go in a bit (10-20 mins) if you'd like to go soon.

Mrbob

Eznark, since you are inquiring, I played an hour of Evoland the other day. Gonna hop back into Fallout New Vegas soon. It's been sitting on my Steam account too long without being played.

I haven't really played much since I finished Boobz Raider. Too much damn work to do.

Need to play more Battlerock too. Me and Sanjo played some multi for awhile, and it's fun messing with the other person.

Mrbob

Guacamelee is going to have a PS Plus discount price of $11.99, alongside being YOPO. Sold. Sony the new indie champion is nice.

BigAT

Really? I still need to get the ME3 DLC. I'll probably get it when I do my next replay.

BigAT, I'm doing some stuff around the house real quick. I can be ready to go in a bit (10-20 mins) if you'd like to go soon.

Can you play at like 7-7:30? I'd like to watch the end of the Yankees game.

Guacamelee is going to have a PS Plus discount price of $11.99, alongside being YOPO. Sold. Sony the new indie champion is nice.

foolish sony i would've paid $15 for it! PLUS sony is sending out our $10 coupons tomorrow if you spent $50 or more in march. god bless you sony!

Birdman02

I think Sanjuro and I are playing at 11 est. If we advance tonight, would the next advance be Thursday? If that's the case, then I have to double-dip tonight. Not sure who I play (Ph33nix?), but I hope they can make that happen.

I leave tomorrow night and won't be back until Friday afternoon. It will suck if I lose a game that costs me a potential playoff spot because of a stupid business trip.

McNei1y

gg AT! It seems my line has learned to run block the past few weeks! I was so scared to throw to my receivers because your CBs are better at running routes than mine are. That was a fun game! I'm sorry about that one play where Eli's pass hit Nicks on the helmet. It was like Little Giants... if only the ball got stuck in his facemask.

BigAT

GG McNeily. Just one of those games where absolutely nothing goes right. Balls bouncing off my players' heads, my guys making rather impressive open field tackles on each other, and apparently any attempts to tackle your players meant an injury for me. I was down my top 3 linebackers at one point, which made covering your TEs really difficult. Didn't help things that Felix Jones was running the ball like a man possessed today.

McNei1y

GG McNeily. Just one of those games where absolutely nothing goes right. Balls bouncing off my players' heads, my guys making rather impressive open field tackles on each other, and apparently any attempts to tackle your players meant an injury for me. I was down my top 3 linebackers at one point, which made covering your TEs really difficult. Didn't help things that Felix Jones was running the ball like a man possessed today.

Yeah man. I've been through that before. It sucks. You had a couple of wide open lanes with the run/YAC but the dumb AI just sucks you in when you get near them. I remember Felix Jones had an open lane to the left but I got stuck on Morgan. But I can't complain, there were a few plays that I got completely lucky... Niles Paul's one handed jump catch with three guys around him. Felix Jones running up the middle bouncing off of three guys at the goal line and scoring a TD. They need to fix some of these physics man. But happy I got one win against you this year! lol

the defense injury stuff is stupid. I lost two defensive guys last week against Zep when they were tackling.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You mean to tell me that Felix Jones is still useful in Madden? Dude has been stupidly overrated since Shawnhwann. He's the new Michael Bennett.

Rorschach

Shawne Merriman is the most overrated player in Madden. He was still rated decently long after 06. Made no damn sense.

Most of the Chargers and Steelers cast and their stupid legacy ratings.

bluemax

Banned
Patrick Willis? He never had a big game against me but everyone complains about him.

I could say the same thing about all your running backs but that wouldn't make it true.

Shawne Merriman is the most overrated player in Madden. He was still rated decently long after 06. Made no damn sense.

Most of the Chargers and Steelers cast and their stupid legacy ratings.

Yeah. I remember when he was hurt in real life but still a starter and 99 OVR for me.

Top Bottom