• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Birdman I am indeed your next opponent. I can play Friday after 615 ct or if we miraculously do it tonight I will be back 1130

We live so close together we should just go to each others houses to play

wasn't it rick pitino who banged that chick he met at the bar IN the bar that night, then she claimed it was rape?

Staring straight ahead and not looking at Sypher, Pitino — the married father of five — acknowledged that he made a mistake when he had a brief sexual encounter with her at Porcini restaurant after it closed the night of July 31, 2003.

He said it began when she started rubbing his leg as they were sitting at the bar, then suggested that they go to a booth. "One thing led to another," Pitino said.

He said he got nervous after Sypher told him she was very fertile and joked that her first husband once got her pregnant just by looking at her.

"Our encounter lasted less than 15 seconds," Pitino said.

The $2.25 million-a-year head coach denied Sypher's claims that he pushed her down and forced himself on her, saying that if he had, she wouldn't have given him a ride home, chatting all the way about her family and asking how she could get basketball tickets.

Pitino said they even sat in her white Cadillac Escalade in his driveway talking civily for about five minutes, which he said made him nervous that he would be discovered by his wife.

Several weeks later, he testified, Sypher called him and said that she believed that she was pregnant and that he was the father.

Pitino said he was skeptical. "I didn't believe at the time it was my child," he said.

Pitino also denied Sypher's claims that he raped her again three weeks later at her future husband's condo in Prospect, and that he threatened to put Sypher and her children "in concrete shoes in a river" if she didn't have an abortion.

"That is insulting," Pitino testified. "I would never use that verbiage."

damn 15 seconds!? he is a sexual dynamo

BigAT

wasn't it rick pitino who banged that chick he met at the bar IN the bar that night, then she claimed it was rape?

More or less. He banged her on the table of some Italian restaurant, then she was arrested for extortion after she tried to get money out of him. I think she lied about being pregnant in addition to the rape claim.

Also I think she was the wife of one of his assistant coaches. Sounds like just the type of crazy bitch a scumbag like him deserved.

McNei1y

You mean to tell me that Felix Jones is still useful in Madden? Dude has been stupidly overrated since Shawnhwann. He's the new Michael Bennett.

I didn't play him one bit last season when I traded him to be a back up to my weirdly rated and drafted RB. Then in one of the CPU games, that RB got injured so I was stuck with Felix. I made a mistake. Felix should've been playing. He's netted me more yards in the past four weeks than Watkins did in a year.

Sanjuro

What did I do that was cheap?

Apparently, Tom Brady is a tank. I had 2-3 guys get hurt by tackling him.

Nothing, just trying to throw salt...salt deep into the gaping wounds caused by Iron Man Tom Brady.

It looks like a multiplayer Meatboy, maybe I'm crazy though

It's something like Smash Brothers and Meat Boy put together. Some of the best co-op this generation, toughest levels towards the end as well.

We'd face one of the division winners at their house.

3 faces the 6th seed
4 faces the 5th seed

1 and 2 get byes.

hmmmm so I will either get Ramirez and Luke. fuck, watch me miss the playoffs now!

Just off quick memory, one of them has beaten me once and I have beaten the other once

sonic racing anyone?

Top Bottom