• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Tell me about it, Wellie. I've had a cold for like three weeks now!

The sickest I've been in a long time.

Stay away from cherry nyquil, the shit sucks. For some reason it keeps me up all night rather than knocking me the fuck out. Twice I tried it and it did the same thing when I normally sleep like a rock as soon as I hit my bed.

Mrbob

Oh my god Sony finally started dropping prices on PSP games. My weeks of bitching about the Jeanne d'Arc price in Playstation Store threads has finally been recognized.

Mrbob

Yeah, from $22.99 to $14.99. Sony dropped the price of a bunch of PSP games to $14.99. Still not under the ten dollar barrier though, which is what I truly want.

It's all about Guacamelee this week, anyway.

LiveWire

It's the Luke Was Right Nation -- many of its members did not make it to work today, I've been here since 7:30.

It was easy to wake up after drinking away Trey's pain

I'm beginning to think your strict "No Shots" policy is the real key to your hangover-less Tuesday mornings. Did they fire those shitty refs yet? Michigan should pull a Costa Rica and demand a replay from the NCAA.

Stay away from cherry nyquil, the shit sucks. For some reason it keeps me up all night rather than knocking me the fuck out. Twice I tried it and it did the same thing when I normally sleep like a rock as soon as I hit my bed.

Your attack on cherry NyQuil is not appreciated and utter slander. Maybe you are not sophisticated enough for it like the rest of us!

Smokey

Should've added Sprite

Nightz

Did Sony give away the credit for spending $50 yet?

Also: goldy taking lessons from the McNeily school of excessive grieving.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah the way they reference a bunch of memes is GREAT! GOTY
Viva pinatas! Y'know, like the game viva pinata for the Xbox 360?

Seemed a little too Retro city rampage in that aspect. Its one thing to have a few well placed references. Having a shitload takes away any effect.

eznark

Banned
I've only played it an hour but I haven't seen any. I was more giving them credit for last years GOTY Mutant Blobs Attack.

If it does the RCR thing I am going to despise it.

I have no idea what happened. But nightz was spanking me. Auto pilot me captain!

you could always auto pilot yourself too! but i will auto pilot now

and there is CB again, commenting on a game he hasn't played nor will he ever play! let me guess, you watched giantbomb preview/review of it and you got it down!?

there are some references to other games and things but i haven't seen too many in about the first hour of play. the only one two that stood out were a mexican castle crashers poster and a mexican mutant blob poster

ez i set daw to auto pilot but i'm not sure if he may show up or not. just didn't feel like signing on again later if he doesn't show.

whats the status on panthers/cards, lions/cowboys?

CB3

I've only played it an hour but I haven't seen any. I was more giving them credit for last years GOTY Mutant Blobs Attack.

If it does the RCR thing I am going to despise it.

I saw more than a few in the stuff I watched.

you could always auto pilot yourself too! but i will auto pilot now

and there is CB again, commenting on a game he hasn't played nor will he ever play! let me guess, you watched giantbomb preview/review of it and you got it down!?

Is there something I'm missing? Is it more than a metroidvania with some humor strings attached? All I said was that in the video I saw there were a bunch of references and memes that seemed like overkill. I'm sure its still a good game. Chill the fuck out.

You rush to the Sony defense more these days than bobbo. He must have done a number on you.

Ramirez

None of those games are getting played in the morning, just advance it tonight at some point.

Tom says him & Zep are playing tonight.

Mrbob

I don't have to Sony defense force anymore. Sony finally woke the fuck up and the PS4 looks to be everything the PS3 is not. People will come to the PS4 willingly.

That still doesn't mean I'll stop trashing Xbox though, because MS is garbage. Don't you worry about that!

eznark

Banned
Is CB super poor? Why does he think anyone would feel the need to defend a $300 purchase on the Internet?

Should we send him shoes or a coat or something?

Mrbob

Is CB super poor? Why does he think anyone would feel the need to defend a $300 purchase on the Internet?

He just dislikes the PS3 because of the online and controller, and it taints his view on everything PS3 related.

He'll be back in the Sony brotherhood when the PS4 hits. Old wounds will heal fast.

CB3

Clearly you aren't picking up what I'm putting down. Me and Ramirez posted two different things. He posted what you're talking about, friend.

Ramirez

You have to admit, Bob is always posting about some Vita bullshit no one cares about.

Bullshit CB, I just said what you were beating around the bush with.

Nightz

Wow, AI Peyton is annoying and a glitcher. He audibled into a play where the wide receivers swapped positions, but my CB's kept their man assignments. They were covering the receivers on the other side of the field instead of the ones right in front of them.

Top Bottom