• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Birdman02

If Atlanta had Tim Cox and Patrick Cooper in real life we would be Super Bowl champs :(

DCX

Speaking of Atlanta, Jacquizz Rogers has been a much better RB for me than Sproles ever was....waaaaaaayyyy cheaper too. His numbers aren't spectacular, but he doesn't really get stuck on O-lineman like Sproles would on what seemed like every play.

rinse82

My slim playoff chances rely on Rors losing 1 of his next 2 games, and me winning my next 2 games.

Setting up a Week 17 showdown in Oakland for the last spot.

Or Phee choking on a dick and losing his next 3.

Doubtful!

DCX

DCX
My slim playoff chances rely on Rors losing 1 of his next 2 games, and me winning my next 2 games.

Setting up a Week 17 showdown in Oakland for the last spot.

Or Phee choking on a dick and losing his next 3.

Doubtful!
Phee can choke on 2/3 dicks as long as he refuses Birds...

Ummmm....yea

DCX

DCX

DCX
Speaking of Atlanta, Jacquizz Rogers has been a much better RB for me than Sproles ever was....waaaaaaayyyy cheaper too. His numbers aren't spectacular, but he doesn't really get stuck on O-lineman like Sproles would on what seemed like every play.
Quizz is not rated as he performed. They nerfed his speed.

He did ok but he isn't Cooper or Bailey :) Turner got his fatass stuck on lineman also.

DCX

eznark

Banned
I won't be able to play til like 9. Wish I had known, I would have stayed home today.

No idea. I don't think he has a Vita or a PS3. Guess I'll have to form my own opinion. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I wish we could play each other now with the quasi superteams we have built. scrimmage ability in madden 25 please?

We played last season. Only notable addition to the team is Khris Curtis at CB and he's providing me the same level of play that my last nickel guy did, so I'd probably lose again.

bluemax

Banned

DCX

DCX
I love Bronson Rivers and he is a catch machine but god damn it he is so fucking slow, he can't finish off runs!
He is a Chris Carter move the chains type of guy but you have Hagan and Titus Young as speed guys. You have a hard offense to defend.

DCX

rinse82

I'm holding out for the steam version.

Make me!

I feel that way about Kenny Timm but then I remember I get Harvin and I feel better.

Biggest things for me will be losing my OLine and having slow as Browner instead of Welsh.

Doesn't sound like its coming to Steam anytime soon.

He is a Chris Carter move the chains type of guy but you have Hagan and Titus Young as speed guys. You have a hard offense to defend.

DCX

I quit playing Titus Young. He's getting cut. Instead, Ben "Spreadsheet" Philips has been excelling in his slot man role!

You didn't have a hard time defending my offense :(

I defended it just fine. Yours too!

But I didn't defend either of your punt returners :(

I dropped 27 on you bitch that is not 'just fine'

LukeSmith

Has the Luke Smith Nation recovered from yesterday's game?

It's the Luke Was Right Nation -- many of its members did not make it to work today, I've been here since 7:30.

It was easy to wake up after drinking away Trey's pain

I also doubt I make the playoffs, congrats to Rinsler on his first playoff appearance

Drizzler Revenge Game
FMT
Wellie

And the random playbook experiment

^^ It never gets easier

Scooped up The Show today and will probably tinker around with it for a bit. But if anyone wants to play tomorrow, I would love to test the online

rinse82

It's the Luke Was Right Nation -- many of its members did not make it to work today, I've been here since 7:30.

It was easy to wake up after drinking away Trey's pain

I also doubt I make the playoffs, congrats to Rinsler on his first playoff appearance

Drizzler Revenge Game
FMT
Wellie

And the random playbook experiment

You'll win 1 of those, and I doubt I beat Rors.

DCX

DCX
wrong i have beaten you as a member of the titans
Lol I can verify this. Luke and I were in a party chat as the beat down was going on. I even encouraged a risky fourth play on his own side of the field!

From the sound of Luke's reactions, Madden had a huge part in the victory lol

DCX

Lol I can verify this. Luke and I were in a party chat as the beat down was going on. I even encouraged a risky fourth play on his own side of the field!

From the sound of Luke's reactions, Madden had a huge part in the victory lol

DCX

I just remember my team had an unusual amount of sacks and INTs that game, back in the day when that's pretty much the only way I could find ways to win

eznark

Banned
Fuck I could have sworn Garnett said on WC that the new Batman was going to be a Golden Age thing. Who wants yet another AA clone but replace Rocksteady with Prototype people.

Lame!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
They should have just ended the Arkham trilogy while working on that Golden Age game to put out after. I thought the end of Arkham City and the DLC was kinda cool.

Top Bottom