• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

You have to admit, Bob is always posting about some Vita bullshit no one cares about.

Bullshit CB, I just said what you were beating around the bush with.

I don't think I've posted anything Vita related in awhile, apart from Guacamelee today.

eznark

Banned
I like how you guys pretend you aren't holding cocks right now.

Fartofwar knows how bad Infinite is:

Making shit is tough. Talking shit is effortless. I'll still make shit long after you lose your voice.

Though it seems pretty easy to make shit since most devs do it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I didn't even know it was a vita game too until his posts. Its not what I was going at.

Though I shouldn't be surprised. You live in a dream world where you play shitty games for thousands of hours and where you are the owner of the Steelers in madden 25.

I saw more than a few in the stuff I watched.

Is there something I'm missing? Is it more than a metroidvania with some humor strings attached? All I said was that in the video I saw there were a bunch of references and memes that seemed like overkill. I'm sure its still a good game. Chill the fuck out.

You rush to the Sony defense more these days than bobbo. He must have done a number on you.

it is indeed a metroidvania game. and what are a "bunch of references"? them saying "check out all the references in the game!"

this game isn't predicated on some kind of old school inside joke or meme or whatever like RCR is. this is a metroidvania game with some game/movie/whatever references sprinkled throughout

Wow, AI Peyton is annoying and a glitcher. He audibled into a play where the wide receivers swapped positions, but my CB's kept their man assignments. They were covering the receivers on the other side of the field instead of the ones right in front of them.

Says the man who phased balls through my linebackers and put some sort of voodoo on Demaryius so he drops everything and then steals an interception off the ground! This is justice!

Ramirez

lol, the Rams thing isn't even funny to me, because you'd have to be pretty delusional to believe I would waste money on the game if I were getting the Rams.

Ramirez

You say "we" like you haven't been banished to being three-fifths of a league member. The Ramirez compromise. You need to call me master before you say my name.

Master?!

afrostu42c1c832a3a13.jpg

still waiting to hear back from eznark. never responded to my AIM, then ignored me on xbl watching mlb tv, and now ignoring me again on AIM! i thought we were sony/wiiU bro's ez, but i guess i was wrong. city boy like me could never penetrate your country heart

Top Bottom