• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

DCX

DCX
well i have to get up in like 5 hours so morning won't work and i may be to tired from waiting up tonight to make tomorrow night work...thursday i have a movie to go to....what about friday, perhaps a minute before the vance?

DCX

I don't mind waiting on ez but if the adv is tomorrow morning you might as well forget about it?

remember, 11:30 am pst is afternoon for him! i have faith in my boy ez to play the game. and then i have faith in him to win the division again! sorry soka, you had your chance to suffocate your horrible division and you couldn't do it. ez is like an animal backed into a corner and he's dangerous

Mrbob

The portable Batman game sounds way better than the upcoming console release. Reading my digital game informer right now and it is a 2.5D Metroidvania type game. The developer is a company headed up by former Retro devs who all worked on the Metroid Prime series. Releasing on Vita and 3DS.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The portable Batman game sounds way better than the upcoming console release. Reading my digital game informer right now and it is a 2.5D Metroidvania type game. The developer is a company headed up by former Retro devs who all worked on the Metroid Prime series. Releasing on Vita and 3DS.
I'm pretty sure all of that info is in the title thread on the gaming side.

But yeah, i could get down with a spiritual successor to shadow complex, since there will never be a sequel to that.

eznark

Banned
Simit

i was going to simit, but then checking the standings, ez is 1 game out of first place. i shant simit. sorry bro's, ez did this to us. no one else

My bad. I thought I only had like 3 wins and Soka had 9? Had no idea I was in the playoff hunt. After the Brewer game I went out on quad's and drank enough apple pie to die. County livin'! I need to go buy my wife an anniversary present so I doubt I'll have time to play before 2.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Oh great, can't wait to play Trasher tonight with both Stafford and Megatron on fire.

0-3 against Trasher in this franchise is going to suck.

eznark

Banned
It blows my mind that you can't beat Trasher. Laurinitis can man him up on crossing routes and after 100 games Trash still hasn't found a second route.

Not my fault he gets to play like 4 simmed/AI games in a row!

I only played one game against the AI and had one game simmed. Not my fault the game is trash and no one wants to play anymore.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm in Toronto Friday 4/19 to Sunday 4/21, which looks like it lines up right at the end of the regular season. Hopefully Luke and I can play by Thursday night.

Hopefully the Jays keep being absolutely terrible.

rinse82

Playoff Picture (no clue wtf tiebreakers are)

AFC
1. San Diego 12-1 (clinched)
2. Buffalo 11-2 (clinched)
3. Pittsburgh 10-3
4. Indianapolis 9-4
5. Miami 9-4
6. Oakland 9-4
------------------------
7. Jacksonville 7-6
8. Baltimore 7-6
9. Cincinatti 7-6

NFC
1. San Fran 13-0 (clinched)
2. Atlanta 10-3
3. NYG 9-4
4. Minnesota 8-5
5. St Louis 10-3
6. Philadelphia 9-4
-------------------------
7. New Orleans 9-4
8. Seattle 8-5
9. Green Bay 7-6

DCX

DCX
Playoff Picture (no clue wtf tiebreakers are)

AFC
1. San Diego 12-1 (clinched)
2. Buffalo 11-2 (clinched)
3. Pittsburgh 10-3
4. Indianapolis 9-4
5. Miami 9-4
6. Oakland 9-4
------------------------
7. Jacksonville 7-6
8. Baltimore 7-6
9. Cincinatti 7-6

NFC
1. San Fran 13-0 (clinched)
2. Atlanta 10-3
3. NYG 9-4
4. Minnesota 8-5
5. St Louis 10-3
6. Philadelphia 9-4
-------------------------
7. New Orleans 9-4
8. Seattle 8-5
9. Green Bay 7-6
Matchups would be:

- Pitt vs Raiders
- Colts vs Mia

Byes: SD, Buff

- NYG vs phi
- Minn vs StL

Byes: SF, Atl

DCX

Nightz

Lost another CB to injury while playing the CPU last night. That means 2 of my top 3 corners are out for this week's game against AT. :(

Luke I'm going into work late today cause I'm getting my fiber optics installed. When can we test out my new internet? Not sure how long installation takes but he should be here within the hour and I won't be going back to work til 4 ct. Get off at my normal late hours.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matchups would be:

- Pitt vs Raiders
- Colts vs Mia

Byes: SD, Buff

- NYG vs phi
- Minn vs StL

Byes: SF, Atl

DCX

Me and AT will be switched if we both win out. Ill win the NFC East, i believe.

Not that it matters because the matchup will probably be the same. Never fails.

Top Bottom