• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LukeSmith

Luke I'm going into work late today cause I'm getting my fiber optics installed. When can we test out my new internet? Not sure how long installation takes but he should be here within the hour and I won't be going back to work til 4 ct. Get off at my normal late hours.

I'll be around late tonight to continue the random playbook project

eznark

Banned
The Verge has learned that the next Kinect will detect multiple people simultaneously, including the ability to detect eye movement to pause content when a viewer turns their head away from a TV.

Amazing. If you want to watch a sport live you are never, ever allowed to look away or leave the room.

eznark

Banned
I can also play games offline with the xbox! It's a new world for Microsoft. They've learned from Apple. People don't want options they want dictates!

Honestly it could be pretty cool if it works but pass through devices all suck cock. Based on their recent string of wins like Windows 8 and Surface though I am sure they knocked this one out of the park.

eznark

Banned
Hm, a $99 360 that is roughly the size of the HD-DVD add-on would be pretty rad. I'd totally get that just to carry around with me to different offices/trips.

Colasante

Hm, a $99 360 that is roughly the size of the HD-DVD add-on would be pretty rad. I'd totally get that just to carry around with me to different offices/trips.

Don't you need the Durango to play it, though? All of these rumors have me confused. I actually don't think the 360 add on sounds terrible. If it matters to someone to have those games readily available it's a cool addition.

eznark

Banned
I thought it was also a stand alone thing? No idea. I'll end up with a Durango obviously, it'll just never get used if I have to have a kinect connected.

McNei1y

I'm confused about this Durango stuff. I'm completely oblivious to the details, except for that Sweet Billy stuff.

Bobby, we play this week. Are you in or out?

Life Update: I have a second interview for the job I'm applying for on Monday!

rinse82

I'm confused about this Durango stuff. I'm completely oblivious to the details, except for that Sweet Billy stuff.

Bobby, we play this week. Are you in or out?

Life Update: I have a second interview for the job I'm applying for on Monday!

Good luck McNeils

Mrbob

I'm salty because now I'm going to have to buy this B/C add on as I'm out of of open HDMI slots on my Yamaha receiver.

1) TV
2) PC :bow
3) PS3
4) 360
5) Wii U

I'll move my 360 to another room.

If I buy this accessory and run my TV through the Durango I free up 2 HDMI slots and only need to add one. Damn you, MS.

Sokantish

Isn't he a jerk, rinse? Plus he's getting some crazy HFA right now in my own stadium!

Ram just running it up in the 4th quarter, bombing it and everything. What'd I do to upset you, Ram?!

eznark

Banned
Don't be mad at me your knowledge of Halo never graduated out of holding down the AR trigger and blindly rushing some kid shitting on you with a BR.

I've played all the Halos. Why anyone would be proud of wasting time on MP console shooter is beyond me.

Top Bottom