• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
Proudly. I think I only played online like twice. Halo 4 was such an awful game. Way worse than infinite, which is just fine.

Mrbob

Lol, you are lucky I threw away games weeks ago or I would go on a late run just to crush your spirit in the playoffs. Madden 25 will have to do now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont know whats going on when DCX is talking about someones prowess in madden. Even if he is right.

Mrbob

I like the fact he waits till I'm on willingly out of playoff position to smack talk, therefore mimimizing any near future retribution.

The C in DCX must stand for Coward.

lol now bob is claiming his shittiness is because he wanted it to be that way? why did you have a 7-9 division winner in season 2? were you not caring then as well?

you are lucky you play in the worst division in the league or you'd never sniff the playoffs!

Mrbob

I easily lose interest in this trash game.

I was 1-4 in season 3 as well until the smack talk started flying once more, and then I finished 11-5.

DCX

DCX
I took care of you last time we played..you know tank season #1. I'm not talking shit but you saying that someone is choking away a chance you gave them is bullshit. They actually care about playing.

If you had some pride maybe you will ride into the sunset with a division title and a playoff run. I'm the coward doe..

DCX

Mrbob

I faced a big gauntlet the last couple weeks of Eznark and AZ ( no offense! ). This week, McNeily. I know, too much to overcome so I decided to take AP losses instead.

Blame FMT for AP me against Eznark. I stopped caring after that point. Well, maybe the week before too because I was playing fuckball in Minnesota. Soka got mad at me. :(

I'm still salty about that AP. Waited two and a half damn days to play the game, and I'm busy for a couple hours and I get a guaranteed loss.

McNei1y

I faced a big gauntlet the last couple weeks of Eznark and AZ ( no offense! ). This week, McNeily. I know, too much to overcome so I decided to take AP losses instead.

Blame FMT for AP me against Eznark. I stopped caring after that point. Well, maybe the week before too because I was playing fuckball in Minnesota. Soka got mad at me. :(

I'm still salty about that AP. Waited two and a half damn days to play the game, and I'm busy for a couple hours and I get a guaranteed loss.

I'll play tomorrow if it works for you.

when i see someone post "i have other things going on" the day before it's supposed to vance, and there is no effort made to make me aware that you're going to try to fit the game and you don't respond to messages then you get AP'd! and i'd do it again and again!

next time instead of using the tough guy "game is trash" act, just say "well its going to be tight but maybe we can get the game in at (insert time)"

Mrbob

when i see someone post "i have other things going on" the day before it's supposed to vance, and there is no effort made to make me aware that you're going to try to fit the game and you don't respond to messages then you get AP'd! and i'd do it again and again!

next time instead of using the tough guy "game is trash" act, just say "well its going to be tight but maybe we can get the game in at (insert time)"

What message did I not respond too? You rushed the advance once more at the expense of someone else. No surprise.

Mrbob

AIM'd you and gave it sometime with no response!

and as last night evidenced, i will not vance early on someone who will actually play. you learned your lesson!

Because I was busy? Where did I say I would not play the game? You couldn't wait 12 more hours? I come back and all of a sudden I'm on AP. So I said screw this I'm playing CoH2!

The situation wasn't I prolonged playing for two days. Eznark was gone until Saturday evening. You knew he was gone because he said so in this thread. Something came up for me, and then I'm AP'd.

Because I was busy? Where did I say I would not play the game? You couldn't wait 12 more hours? I come back and all of a sudden I'm on AP. So I said screw this I'm playing CoH2!

as i said, instead of posting your tough guy act by saying "I'm too busy! got too much stuff going on!" you should have posted "I'm pretty busy but I could probably play @ 9 pm!"

do you see how those 2 things have different tones?!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yes yes yes...I'll try to play spoiler.

ib24TxTRIdGlSQ_zpsff96e46f.gif

Top Bottom