• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

DCX

DCX
I have some loyalty to the Xbox brand but I don't have a problem jumping ship. Let me clear. Jumping ship just means my initial console and I will end up owning both.

DCX

McNei1y

I have some loyalty to the Xbox brand but I don't have a problem jumping ship. Let me clear. Jumping ship just means my initial console and I will end up owning both.

DCX

I was thinking about this but I've played way to many Xbox exclusive titles to do this. Even if games like Halo, Gears of War, etc, don't come out for a year, I'd still end up getting the system.

McNei1y

I like how you put etc. after that to pretend like there are more.

At least there are two games. If I said PS3, I would've just said "The Show".

Isn't Left 4 Dead PC/360 only? There's another one that I play! I also want (am hoping for) more Perfect Dark.

LiveWire

What the heck is Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon anyway?

Far Cry 3 total conversion. 80s style sci-fi action flick (think Terminator/Robocop/Tron/Commando). Over the top, intentionally bad acting/writing, awesome synth music soundtrack. Should be about $20 (I think Gamersgate or GameFly is taking pre-orders at $15. Also if you're like me and recently bought an AMD gfx card under the "Never Settle Reloaded" promo you get the game for free.

Zep

Banned
Far Cry 3 total conversion. 80s style sci-fi action flick (think Terminator/Robocop/Tron/Commando). Over the top, intentionally bad acting/writing, awesome synth music soundtrack. Should be about $20 (I think Gamersgate or GameFly is taking pre-orders at $15. Also if you're like me and recently bought an AMD gfx card under the "Never Settle Reloaded" promo you get the game for free.

Same mediocre gameplay.

eznark

Banned
Now that we are away from the release honeymoon plenty of people are agreeing with it! And I said the game is fine, not "not good." Shooting is trash though.

Hall of Heroes was the high point. The point I'm at right now is one of the low points on the year so far.

I remember reading one of his posts about the potential seven figure offers. I think one of them was greater than 4 million. What a hero for keeping this out of their hands. Lord knows I wouldn't have lol.

$4 mil?!

I would sell this god forsaken forum in a second for that kind of scratch!

I understand the idea of "life's work" or "my child" (note: He didn't use any of these terms) being reasons for keeping the site but that's some serious dough.

I would take that money and hire some of you to be my yes-men. What would it cost to be a yes-man? I figure $50k per year would do it!

bluemax

Banned
I understand the idea of "life's work" or "my child" (note: He didn't use any of these terms) being reasons for keeping the site but that's some serious dough.

He nearly had an anxiety attack deciding if he was gonna sell it or not. Considering he has no other marketable skills though I can see why he didn't.

Its not like he isn't making good money off this site, the dude bought a used Porsche, bought his mom a new car, went on a four month trip to Europe, flew around the US a bunch, moved to Austin, etc etc.

And that was just LAST year.

McNei1y

He nearly had an anxiety attack deciding if he was gonna sell it or not. Considering he has no other marketable skills though I can see why he didn't.

Its not like he isn't making good money off this site, the dude bought a used Porsche, bought his mom a new car, went on a four month trip to Europe, flew around the US a bunch, moved to Austin, etc etc.

And that was just LAST year.

Damn. I didn't know he bought two cars too. Good point.

LiveWire

Don't mind Ez. Tom chick told him bioshock wasn't a good game and unless you are Tom chick you're wasting your time to convince him otherwise

Infinite isn't a good game. It's an average game with a ridiculous production and marketing budget. Kinda like Avatar was an average movie with a ridiculous production and marketing budget.

Mrbob

Eznark, you should watch the 30 minute finale video Total Biscuit posted. His thoughts are very similar to yours. He loves the story and setting, but absolutely loathed the combat. He played it on hard though. Which I guess becomes a big bullet sponge fest.

Also, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon looks to be one of the best experiments I've ever seen a big publisher too. I think I'll buy it just to support crazy new ideas.

Sokantish

Yeah whoever suggested to play it on Hard is dumb! I played it on hard and then saw footage of someone playing on medium, their version looked way more fun

Infinite isn't a good game. It's an average game with a ridiculous production and marketing budget. Kinda like Avatar was an average movie with a ridiculous production and marketing budget.

Gameplay itself is nothing special but the total package is very enjoyable to me.

Not sure what marketing has to do with your enjoyment of a game though

Top Bottom