• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

That's probably his family league he talked about a bunch.

How much is Gaucamelee? I usually find out that stuff from Giant Bomb quick looks, but Patrick was in on this and I can't watch anything he's in. I'd be interested for $10.

$12 with Plus, $15 otherwise.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I like all of them.

Except Alex in any group situation. His writing and solo video's are fine.

bluemax

Banned
You have to love him like FMT loved Rattay, Dorsey, Pickett, Hill, O'Sullivan, Weinke, Dilfer, and Smith. Only then can you find Nirvana.

CB3

what can i say i just love the niners and im a fan of anyone on our team!

you could learn a thing or two about team loyalty instead of running away at the first sign of trouble cb!

Its protesting the only way fans can. If I'm not satisfied with the product, There is no other way. Jimmy Buss will learn one way or another!

CB3

It's karma for the teams you pick in 2k
iKfn88o1hc0hp.gif

xbl is really annoying me. MS has asked me to "confirm" my password like 5 times in the past 2 weeks. finally i did it the other day because it literally wouldn't let me cancel out. so i had to go through this whole stupid ass thing where they text me a code to confirm i am who i say i am. fine. now i sign in again today and it fucking asks again! why!

then i had left the system on to download the injustice demo while i watch something on netflix (on ps3), and when i turn it back 20 minutes later to see if its done it has logged me out of XBL. it does this shit to me whenever i try to download stuff. its like if i dont keep the screen "refreshed" with something it'll automatically kick me out. PSN never does this to me and it's fucking free!

For PS3 its ass + ass. Double negative

you haven't had a ps3 in like 5 years. how would you know what it is these days!? still doesn't explain why i have no issue with any of my other devices either. PC gaming through steam is smooth as butter as pheeniks and all the other people i demolished in sonic team racing can attest to!

in my newest boblog, i will comment on injustice demo. it was pretty cool. a little stiff coming off of UMVC3 and other capcom fighters but i just might be sold on the game. too bad lobo isn't in it :(

Top Bottom