• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
he didnt create it
I've always wondered what Jim, Patrick, and the other originators of the Gaming Age site think of how he took control of GAF and subsequently Neo-GAF. I'm happy I helped him/them get the site up and running back then even tho I was just a cop basically, didn't play the role he, Hitokage, or maharg did.

McNei1y

I've always wondered what Jim, Patrick, and the other originators of the Gaming Age site think of how he took control of GAF and subsequently Neo-GAF. I'm happy I helped him/them get the site up and running back then even tho I was just a cop basically, didn't play the role he, Hitokage, or maharg did.

When did you stop doing all that stuff?

Who wants to play HOTS tonight?

Sokantish

no my gaf name is one letter off of my xbl name because I signed up with the original name but didn't have access to the email I signed up with by the time it got approved or something, I can't even remember

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i have a couple questions:

1. why are there 2 i's? or was that a typo?
2. when he says he gets "buck3ts" does that mean only 3 pointers? what about 2 point buckets?

I dont know the answer to either of these questions but i feel this is somehow related to him not using his own team in 2K13

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
pQ16LKP.jpg

It was much easier than I thought to install wood flooring. I feel like a genuine eznark.

It was much easier than I thought to install wood flooring. I feel like a genuine eznark.

hardwood floors are easy to install. i'm no handyman but even i was able to do it with relative ease! it does help to have 2 people though. and i had to buy a mini electrical saw for the edges but other than that i don't know why anyone would pay someone outrages prices to do the installation

Smokey

i have a couple questions:

1. why are there 2 i's? or was that a typo?
2. when he says he gets "buck3ts" does that mean only 3 pointers? what about 2 point buckets?

1. one I was taken
2. allllll types of buckets (except madden buckets), and the E was taken

i'm glad I could clear that up!

Top Bottom