• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LiveWire

I've always wondered what Jim, Patrick, and the other originators of the Gaming Age site think of how he took control of GAF and subsequently Neo-GAF. I'm happy I helped him/them get the site up and running back then even tho I was just a cop basically, didn't play the role he, Hitokage, or maharg did.

Yea, that's what never gets highlighted in all of these articles about NeoGAF. I can't even remember if he was a regular on the old IRC chats with those guys and Rukes and all them...it's like as if one day we woke up and Evilore had always owned GAF.

eznark

Banned
xbl is really annoying me. MS has asked me to "confirm" my password like 5 times in the past 2 weeks. finally i did it the other day because it literally wouldn't let me cancel out. so i had to go through this whole stupid ass thing where they text me a code to confirm i am who i say i am. fine. now i sign in again today and it fucking asks again! why!

then i had left the system on to download the injustice demo while i watch something on netflix (on ps3), and when i turn it back 20 minutes later to see if its done it has logged me out of XBL. it does this shit to me whenever i try to download stuff. its like if i dont keep the screen "refreshed" with something it'll automatically kick me out. PSN never does this to me and it's fucking free!

Same has been happening to me. Hate it. Thankfully after a few more Madden games I can retire the Xbox.

eznark

Banned
I'll be joining Denog's ps4 league.

I am pretty sure with my loss you can no longer force me into the playoffs either you mean guy. Enjoy the 40 point loss to BigAT. I did.

McNei1y

I'll be joining Denog's ps4 league.

I am pretty sure with my loss you can no longer force me into the playoffs either you mean guy. Enjoy the 40 point loss to BigAT. I did.

Don't leave us. What about NHL bro? WHAT ABOUT NHL!?

Also, sim my game with Bob. I don't want to play the CPU right now. I'd rather let the sim determine my fate in the draft.

Birdman02

Birdman let me know when you are free, would after/at 7 CT work?

My wife will kill me if I try to play a Madden game when she gets home from work...especially since I've been gone the last 3 days. It will probably have to be a little later than that....maybe 9-9:30. I'll let you know when I get home and have a chance to talk to her. I should be back home around 5 today.

My wife will kill me if I try to play a Madden game when she gets home from work...especially since I've been gone the last 3 days. It will probably have to be a little later than that....maybe 9-9:30. I'll let you know when I get home and have a chance to talk to her. I should be back home around 5 today.

lol that's just fine, let's make this loose ended so you can do your stuff. I am done with work a little before 6:30 then Heat-Celtics is on till 9 and I will be around all night so I can play whenever, I'll check here periodically tonight

this looks like a pretty big damn game! we are both 9-4 and we need this win

DAW! Why don't you respond to my PMs, bro?

We should just change his name to CPU at this point. Daw, you're my opponent next week, don't bail on me this weekend!

also since Bird is an NFC opponent I can't clinch till next week but if I beat one more AFC opponent I'm pretty sure that does it

DCX

DCX
lol that's just fine, let's make this loose ended so you can do your stuff. I am done with work a little before 6:30 then Heat-Celtics is on till 9 and I will be around all night so I can play whenever, I'll check here periodically tonight

this looks like a pretty big damn game! we are both 9-4 and we need this win
YOU NEED IT MOAR!!

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Yea, that's what never gets highlighted in all of these articles about NeoGAF. I can't even remember if he was a regular on the old IRC chats with those guys and Rukes and all them...it's like as if one day we woke up and Evilore had always owned GAF.

Rukes at least became a big time photographer. Exxy has nothing.

DCX

DCX
Is Tim Cox a guy you drafted? That guy was such an asshole during our game, he was abusing my right tackle. And your MLB was ridiculous, I felt like I was playing another Patrick Willis.
Yea. Cox was a fourth round pick for me season 1 draft. His development has been slow but I have been grooming him and he has performed like a beast this season.

Weatherspoon has been playing MLB for me. The switch has been fantastic for me. He has the speed..tackling and coverage needed for MLB.

I could see Atlanta moving Spoon to MLB this season actually.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Looking back I had a very good season 1 draft. Cooper round 1, Dejon Boyce my TE round 2, and Cox round 4.

I got stud RB Deandre Bailey for Mike Jenkins and getting Ronald Watts and Brad Timbers worked out for me in my trades involving Roddy White and trading back with Wellie.

Not a bad franchise :)

DCX

My best drafts were the first two years. the last two drafts have been more about filling depth

I will still never forget you, AJ Williamson!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Looking back I had a very good season 1 draft. Cooper round 1, Dejon Boyce my TE round 2, and Cox round 4.

I got stud RB Deandre Bailey for Mike Jenkins and getting Ronald Watts and Brad Timbers worked out for me in my trades involving Roddy White and trading back with Wellie.

Not a bad franchise :)

DCX

That trade back was draft #2. My drafts have been decent but I get off guys too quick. I don't feel like using greenwood anymore now that I have Walden and Sanford. Last year I was having fun with Brown and Richardson.

I definitely should have switched from Wells to Lonas at C earlier. Wells was like 90 rated to Lonas's 81 but the STR difference has Lonas as a fucking bulldozer. This guy hammers any DT, I was finally able to run by Soap this year.

My year 1 draft was Vogler (LT), Waters, Lonas, Greenwood, some defensive backups and Apo at the 7th round. Leopard UDFA. Also got Geno Hayes (LB) and Caldwell (LG) in FA. I'm nowhere without that offseason.

DCX

DCX
That trade back was draft #2. My drafts have been decent but I get off guys too quick. I don't feel like using greenwood anymore now that I have Walden and Sanford. Last year I was having fun with Brown and Richardson.

I definitely should have switched from Wells to Lonas at C earlier. Wells was like 90 rated to Lonas's 81 but the STR difference has Lonas as a fucking bulldozer. This guy hammers any DT, I was finally able to run by Soap this year.

My year 1 draft was Vogler (LT), Waters, Lonas, Greenwood, some defensive backups and Apo at the 7th round. Leopard UDFA. Also got Geno Hayes (LB) and Caldwell (LG) in FA. I'm nowhere without that offseason.
Very strong draft.

Rinse getting Arias, Carroll and Grey was amazing.

DCX

Nightz

I have a bunch of key players from the first two drafts: Kendrick Rose, JJ Bivin, Isaiah Smith, Cam Lonas, and Jabyess Crumley. Chargers need to draft a real life Kendrick Rose this offseason.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I got lucky with the Rams pretty good draft coming in (in Madden terms). Brockers, Quick, Pead, Jenkins have all developed pretty well. Brockers in particular is a fucking monster right now. I think 8 sacks from a DT position that was nerfed in this years game.

rinse82

As much as I'd love to start with a better team in Madden 25, I've developed a soft spot for the Jaguars. Although much of it is tied to fictional players.

We'll see when the time comes what's available!

Blaine Gabbert/Chad Henne future isn't too appealing.

McNei1y

I got lucky with the Rams pretty good draft coming in (in Madden terms). Brockers, Quick, Pead, Jenkins have all developed pretty well. Brockers in particular is a fucking monster right now. I think 8 sacks from a DT position that was nerfed in this years game.

All of my picksssssss

bluemax

Banned
First draft I got:
Stephens WR
Thompson DT (my #2 DT)
Some FS who has been a backup.
Jeremy Landrum who is my #4 corner
Kenny Timm
Banks Richardson my starting ROLB
Matthew Graham my starting RT

Second draft I got
BJ Welsh CB
Two back up DTs with decent ratings aside from awr
Brayden Ash a LG with some good ratings besides awr
And after that I can't remember because I cut two dudes to sign Hagan and some other WR that I think is on GB now.

I definitely didn't do as well in draft 2.

LukeSmith

Grejere or however you spell it, was my target in the first draft. I ended up with Cox but I think you drafted him in the third before I could.

DCX

I took Gjere with my only pick in that draft in the first round - he has 9 sacks from the CheeseEnd position in his first season as a starter.

Old man Freeney has 11 from his true position RE.

DCX

DCX
I took Gjere with my only pick in that draft in the first round - he has 9 sacks from the CheeseEnd position in his first season as a starter.

Old man Freeney has 11 from his true position RE.
He looked like a stud..I had him high on my board. My target was Marks but he was gone quick.

DCX

DCX

DCX
- Chi vs WAS sim
- Tenn vs Ind ?
- NO vs Mia tonight
- Buff vs NE(AP) tonight
- NYJ vs TB sim
- Cle vs Bal ?

ANy updates on the ?s

DCX

Top Bottom