• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

yeah GG bird that was a shootout. i made too many bad throws, thought I could get it to rivers on some but he is no megatron

i also couldn't run the ball, jesus

just need to beat daw and the wc spot is mine. going to go eat something hearty to prepare!

and daw stay awake so we can get this done!

Played the Injustice Demo and that game is actually really fun and feels smooth! I think I might pick it up for the 360. Got to get my Nightwing and Raven on
and Cyborg, Hawkgirl, and Killer Frost
!

And if FMT gets it too, he is only allowed to play as Aquaman

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I actually didnt enjoy the feel of the demo that much. But i think the story will make up for it.

DMczaf

I'm alive!

Not really.

Sorry I haven't been around lately. School got crazy and I somehow got a full time engineering position during spring break and been doing that plus school.

So yeah, I'm an applications engineer at www.pololu.com. We do robots and shit!

I'll be back around regularly mid May when school is out and I'm just another full time worker like you bums!

Rorschach

Story... in a NetherRealm game?

[edit]
bigZspA.gif
bigZspA.gif
bigZspA.gif
bigZspA.gif
bigZspA.gif

How does a grown ass man with a job and full time school still have time for WWE?

Sokantish

I'm alive!

Not really.

Sorry I haven't been around lately. School got crazy and I somehow got a full time engineering position during spring break and been doing that plus school.

So yeah, I'm an applications engineer at www.pololu.com. We do robots and shit!

I'll be back around regularly mid May when school is out and I'm just another full time worker like you bums!

I've missed you, DM.

Story... in a NetherRealm game?

I loved MK9's story mode

Birdman02

yeah GG bird that was a shootout. i made too many bad throws, thought I could get it to rivers on some but he is no megatron

i also couldn't run the ball, jesus

just need to beat daw and the wc spot is mine. going to go eat something hearty to prepare!

and daw stay awake so we can get this done!

GG man. Dansby was my 1st rd pick in the 1st draft (or maybe it was the 2nd draft). He stepped up big in the #1 CB spot after Jabari Greer's injury. Other than a couple of bad throws/decisions, there was no defense played in that game.

I took advantage of some of your missed hit sticks, but you punished my user defense a couple of times too.

Did this happen? I didn't realize the vance was tonight. Thought it was tomorrow morning. I just got home and am cooking dinner.

the advance date was tomorrow morning but that doesn't mean to take until the vance date to play! luke said he hadn't heard from you in a couple days, didn't see anything posted, been burned by people just not responding and waiting until the deadline only to have it not played anyways. communication is the key!

rinse82

the advance date was tomorrow morning but that doesn't mean to take until the vance date to play! luke said he hadn't heard from you in a couple days, didn't see anything posted, been burned by people just not responding and waiting until the deadline only to have it not played anyways. communication is the key!

lol I remember them agreeing on Friday night in this thread

Oh well, still go a shot at that wildcard

FMT will you start reading the fucking thread already.

Ridiculous. And how the hell are people getting burned by waiting for the advance date? It's not like we tried extending it.

sorry bruh, i don't go through every post in the thread so when i ask people when their game is scheduled its on the honor system! luckily i wont have to worry about this next year when CB is your commish and i'm a free spirit!

Sokantish

Yeah Drizzler, if you don't get your games in you have no one to blame but yourself!
sorry bruh, i don't go through every post in the thread so when i ask people when their game is scheduled its on the honor system! luckily i wont have to worry about this next year when CB is your commish and i'm a free spirit!

I thought I was gonna be commish...

Week 16

Next vance date: Monday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Colts @ 49ers
Lions @ Vikes
Rams @ Seahawks
Raiders @ Broncos
Bears @ Cowboys
Redskins @ Eagles
Giants @ Packers
Chargers @ Chiefs