• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Little too late for me tonight Phee....sorry. We can catch up tomorrow hopefully.

Ok, before you go, you have "hopefully" said this to your last few opponents! Set a time. I can play anytime in the evening after I pick up the folks from the airport or we can even play super early

I can start a game no later than 8 AM CT, and I can play either around noon, at 3:30, or later in the night

LukeSmith

Hey Drizzler, I'm sorry dude, FMT and I dropped the ball on that. I figured since I hadn't seen you in the thread you weren't around or up for tonight. My bad

rinse82

did you win

Yeah.

Win or lose for Rors this week, the game between the two of us in the last week will decide the wildcard spot.

But it gets confusing if I actually manage to beat Rors, if Luke loses his next two to FMT and Wellie we would both be 10-6. Not sure how Madden calculates tiebreakers but we split h2h, same divisional record but i would have the better conference record.

But lets be real, Rors is 7-0 at home, I have no chance :/

Yeah.

Win or lose for Rors this week, the game between the two of us in the last week will decide the wildcard spot.

But it gets confusing if I actually manage to beat Rors, if Luke loses his next two to FMT and Wellie we would both be 10-6. Not sure how Madden calculates tiebreakers but we split h2h, same divisional record but i would have the better conference record.

I have no idea all I know is that I think if I beat Daw that I am in. Not sure who would get a tiebreaker between me you and rors!

Yeah.

i think the tie breakers go:

1. head to head
2. division record
3. common opponents record
4. conference record

no clue on your common opponents record!

rinse82

I have no idea all I know is that I think if I beat Daw that I am in. Not sure who would get a tiebreaker between me you and rors!

Yeah, once you get to 10 wins Im pretty sure you're in.

Unless I manage to win the South and you lose out on tiebreakers to Luke and Rors.

I think 11 wins would be the only sure thing.

eznark

Banned

tumblr_lzpuskz7Ml1r9uuuso1_500_zps39c37663.gif

eznark

Banned
Hahaha. What a perfect final battle this is for this game. So garbage. I think I had almost finished it and then died. It restarts the whole shitty horde mode? Amazing.

Daw, if you're going to play today, pick a hard time. I don't want to play the cat and mouse game. I will be available to start a game if it starts between 12-12:30, at 3:45, or anytime after 6:30 CT.

DCX

DCX
I tried hard not to get anyone hurt and Rey gets a broken jaw :/ 4 weeks. Sigh.

GG Q.

I have officially tied my career high in wins in a season with 12. The bad news is the last time i got 12 wins i didn't make the playoffs as i was in FMTs division and lost to him on the goaline the last game of the season and lost the head to head tie breaker :( This could also happen to me if i lose to Bird next week.

Going to be a wild finish.

DCX

BigAT

You around Zep?

Eznark, your boy Sean Frazier was tweeting about the Rutgers coaching search last night. I can't wait until he gets to manage our hockey team.

wayne05.jpg

daw840

This evening should work Phee. I'm going over to my parents house during the day so 6:30 CST should be good. I'll post here if something changes.

Hahaha. That's not what the score said!

17-3? That score?

Never mind the fact that I missed a wide open pantagas on first and goal in the 1st half because the madden gods are dicks!

Never mind the fact that i was a few inches away from converting a 4th down late in the game that would have put me at your 1 yrd line!

Sounds like a blowout to me!

;)

This evening should work Phee. I'm going over to my parents house during the day so 6:30 CST should be good. I'll post here if something changes.

Sounds good. I will post too...my parents have a flight coming in which lands at about 5 so I should def be back by then. If I'm not there just please don't ditch me the whole evening?

eznark

Banned
1. it is for the giants
2. for you... maybe? you'd have to win out and have soka lose his last game and then i don't know about the tie breaker

K. I knew it wasn't meaningful for me but I don't want to sim it if it impacts seeding or whatever.

I forget how shitty hanging drywall is.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Let me take the dog out real quick and I will be ready.

Is Xbox live down?

4/13/2013 12:46:09 PM PDT:
We are aware of an issue members are having signing in to Xbox LIVE. We are currently working as hard as we can to get this issue fixed and have you back to gaming as usual. Thank you for your patience and make sure to check back here in 30 minutes for another update on our progress

Top Bottom