• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
Guys, the government is going to savage my corn hole harder than Kam Chancellor hit Vernon Davis. Its pretty depressing how much I owe in taxes after being unemployed 7 months.

Helping my sister in law move some stuff from her apartment right now. I should be around this evening.

Alrighty... just post in this thread later if you want to play. I should be around all night. If you are too tired from moving(likely), we can rumble tomorrow too

Guys, the government is going to savage my corn hole harder than Kam Chancellor hit Vernon Davis. Its pretty depressing how much I owe in taxes after being unemployed 7 months.

Is this because of all the unemployment money you collected and didn't pay taxes on at the time?

McNei1y

gg fmt. A lot of pitching lag in that one. I like how realistic Henry Rodriguez is. He can't locate a single pitch even if I hit it right on the dot. Adam LaRoche's bat is crazy. Two of those homers were "normal contact/early timing".

remember when kam chancellor played in the superbowl? me neither

p.s.

gg mcneily. i got fucked crushed by laroche! then i couldn't buy a hit until it was too late :(

bluemax

Banned
Alrighty... just post in this thread later if you want to play. I should be around all night. If you are too tired from moving(likely), we can rumble tomorrow too

Is this because of all the unemployment money you collected and didn't pay taxes on at the time?

No, its because I worked as a contractor for 3 months last year.

remember when kam chancellor played in the superbowl? me neither

Remember when Vernon Davis won a Super Bowl? Me neither.

Taxes are a giant whore but I'm self employed so the government gets very little from me! don't have to report cash given

I can throw so much shit around as "business" expense too

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh hey. Megatron got injured in the sim. Thats great seeing as how i play Trasher next week.

You might have to throw to your #2 WR, trasher!

daw840

Sounds good. I will post too...my parents have a flight coming in which lands at about 5 so I should def be back by then. If I'm not there just please don't ditch me the whole evening?
Might be a tad later. I have to go pick my dog up from the groomer. Not later than 7 though

McNei1y

gg cb. I set myself to auto pilot.

I'm terrible at open field tackling. It doesn't help that it always comes down to it when my entire front seven get juked. Also, that one Robinson interception was so stupid. The ball was in Morgans chest and Robinson's hands were inside of him.

gg cb. I set myself to auto pilot.

I'm terrible at open field tackling. It doesn't help that it always comes down to it when my entire front seven get juked. Also, that one Robinson interception was so stupid. The ball was in Morgans chest and Robinson's hands were inside of him.

when you're trying to do an open field tackle you should press B everytime---works for Smokey

McNei1y

when you're trying to do an open field tackle you should press B everytime---works for Smokey

I don't know what that does but I seem to miss completely everytime. First two situations where the ball was in CB's hands led to touchdowns because I couldn't tackle him.

DCX

DCX
I don't know what that does but I seem to miss completely everytime. First two situations where the ball was in CB's hands led to touchdowns because I couldn't tackle him.

What he means is user a defender in position to make a tackle and switch off before the tackle to another player and have the original guy you usered become an AI tackler.

In other words Smoked, or IIiiibucke3tsed who knows.

DCX

Me! But you have to promise me you will play as Aquaman!

aquaman is the only reason i'm interested in the game!

funny-gifs-ambiguosly-gay-aquaman.gif

Top Bottom