• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

will the game do the clinching now or will it do it wait a week?

cause I feel like if I don't clinch by next week...I have no idea who would override me. only possible person I believe is Rinse because if I lost we'd have matching conference records and I think it'd go to SoS? fuck if I know

I have 3x the 120hz versions. You know your AMD card supports up to 6 monitors right?

This is how it begins shake

It's already begun, brah!

I don't think i will ever go for 6 monitors but I bought this one with the intent to add at least one more later. At first I just wanted something cheap to replace my roommates broken monitor but I decided to get something future proof*

Planning on adding another 144hz monitor and upgrading my 7870XT to a 7990 in the fall when AMD decides to release the official one.

It's crazy how fast you get bit by the upgrade bug

*at least as future proof as you can get in the PC world

Which ones? It doesn't get much better than these!

bucks_retro_unis_130130_1.jpg

fear the deer!

Join the war wagon... we can drive by NBA-age!

Speaking of infinite... did yall read the spoiler thread? Some pretty cool story stuff in there that i didn't know until i read that thread.

when Elizabeth creates the tear at the end to kill songbird by drowning/crushing him him in rapture. That happens at the same time as Bioshock 1 and you can actually hear songbird die while playing the first game. Thought that shit was cool as fuck! The trip to rapture would have been cool enough on its own.

Speaking of infinite... did yall read the spoiler thread? Some pretty cool story stuff in there that i didn't know until i read that thread.

when Elizabeth creates the tear at the end to kill songbird by drowning/crushing him him in rapture. That happens at the same time as Bioshock 1 and you can actually hear songbird die while playing the first game. Thought that shit was cool as fuck! The trip to rapture would have been cool enough on its own.

yeah i saw the video. pretty cool but it's obvious they shoehorned that in and it wasn't planned from the beginning

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Blue as always. Nearly put my fist through the monitor when Sanford went out hurt. D-Rich reminded me how good he is at the goal line though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

i highly doubt that was planned at the time of bioshock 1. Still, credit to them for being aware of their soundbank and getting that in there.

yeah i saw the video. pretty cool but it's obvious they shoehorned that in and it wasn't planned from the beginning

i highly doubt that was planned at the time of bioshock 1. Still, credit to them for being aware of their soundbank and getting that in there.

Yeah, no way they could have planned that so far out. I'm a sucker for that kinda stuff tho.

Started my 2nd play through the other day so I can pickup other stuff i missed. Combat in the game is meh at best but i love the story and world they created

bluemax

Banned
GG Blue as always. Nearly put my fist through the monitor when Sanford went out hurt. D-Rich reminded me how good he is at the goal line though.

My defense just fell apart after the 2nd quarter. Jordan Jones loves playing against you.

I nearly threw my controller when your stupid DE leaped 10 feet into the air to make a pick.

rinse82

will the game do the clinching now or will it do it wait a week?

cause I feel like if I don't clinch by next week...I have no idea who would override me. only possible person I believe is Rinse because if I lost we'd have matching conference records and I think it'd go to SoS? fuck if I know

Don't worry brother, guaranteed loss in Oakland for me

You don't suck, eznark. I had to retry a few times before I realized I was stupid and was doing some stuff wrong.

Yeah, like we talked about, I wouldn't be surprised
if most people sat there and kept killing the patriots instead of going after the zeplins. They don't really make that part clear. After the 5th or 6th wave of the bastards i figured something was up

I refuse to use anything but crow. It's the only interesting thing in the entire game.

I love the possession+suicide one. Make them fight amongst themselves!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My defense just fell apart after the 2nd quarter. Jordan Jones loves playing against you.

I nearly threw my controller when your stupid DE leaped 10 feet into the air to make a pick.

I knew a pass to him was coming and I went to nickel when I saw your 2 TE set, but then he beat the heck out of Khris Curtis on the inside. Worse, he fucking ran much faster than anyone else on the D after that catch. I hate that fucking guy.

bluemax

Banned
I knew a pass to him was coming and I went to nickel when I saw your 2 TE set, but then he beat the heck out of Khris Curtis on the inside. Worse, he fucking ran much faster than anyone else on the D after that catch. I hate that fucking guy.

Yeah that second catch was a dicey throw but I go away with it. He was motorin' for a guy with 86 speed.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I think that with the win tonight I clinched a playoff spot via having a 9-3 conference record.

If DCX wins it's all gravy since Bird will have 5 losses compared to me and AT/CB also at 4.

If Bird wins, I will have the best conference record of the wildcard contenders.

Sokantish

that sucks for the NFC teams. possibly a 12-4 team missing the playoffs.... that's insane

They can have my spot, I don't even care about my spot since the only reason I got it is because Bob just didn't feel like winning games this season. You're lucky FMT, Bob would have definitely beat you this time!

eznark

Banned
Yeah, like we talked about, I wouldn't be surprised
if most people sat there and kept killing the patriots instead of going after the zeplins. They don't really make that part clear. After the 5th or 6th wave of the bastards i figured something was up

Yeah that's what I did the first time. Second attempt was simple.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
They can have my spot, I don't even care about my spot since the only reason I got it is because Bob just didn't feel like winning games this season. You're lucky FMT, Bob would have definitely beat you this time!

Since that's the case pal, if we match up in the playoffs could you kindly just throw the game.

eznark

Banned
LOL

That was the actual ending? People were shocked by and moved by that? They told you that like 10 times throughout the game. I actually thought something interesting would happen based on the journo reaction.

Oh neckbeards, watch something other than ponies and cartoon network every once in awhile. Improve your narrative vocabulary.

bluemax

Banned
So, we just redid a lot of the animations/art for our game and I thought I'd share the new look with you my football loving friends:

TviyPj8.png

okpuZtZ.png

xwTqljV.png

PRRP0gp.png

LaQj5pO.png

NGaChT5.png

GVUInng.png

vfhkht8.png

rquWsYF.png

xw58iYC.png

The only thing I'm not a big fan of are the idle poses with the hips so open, it doesn't look very footbally. But yeah if you guys have any input let me know.

And yes Kranzy Pants is a black dude. Right now the skin tones are randomly generated, so that's just an ironic accident.

Top Bottom