• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

rinse82

GG FMT, that home plate ump had it out for me!

Also, that flat footed rocket throw from your RF to punch out Melky at third was bullshit lol

BigAT

So, we just redid a lot of the animations/art for our game and I thought I'd share the new look with you my football loving friends:

The only thing I'm not a big fan of are the idle poses with the hips so open, it doesn't look very footbally. But yeah if you guys have any input let me know.

And yes Kranzy Pants is a black dude. Right now the skin tones are randomly generated, so that's just an ironic accident.

Big Zep? What about BigAT?

So, we just redid a lot of the animations/art for our game and I thought I'd share the new look with you my football loving friends:

PRRP0gp.png

lolol rors is a bum!

I don't know who that guy is in my face but ima fuck him up!

and I'm black

GG FMT, that home plate ump had it out for me!

Also, that flat footed rocket throw from your RF to punch out Melky at third was bullshit lol

gg brotha. can't believe i almost fucking blew a 7-0 bottom of the 9th lead. i should have just left bumgarner in because he was doing well and was low on the pitch count but i'm trying to get a feel for my other pitchers for when i do actually need them. Romo got fucking roasted.

and yes you got fucked again and again by that ump. that's usually what happens to me against pheephee! agreed on that throw too.... lulz

eznark

Banned
You got it, dude.

Are you saying Bioshock Infinite DIDN'T change your life after finishing it?

I loved the credits!

Other things I loved:
Hall of Heroes
Crows
God Only Knows

Things I Did not love:
Anything else
ghost mom, fringe+matrix, predictability, inconsequential songbird, extended pointless epilogue (you don't need to spell if out for you, you already fucking did during the game!!), shooting, all non-crow vigors, totally under-developed characters, not enough Lutece Twins, Cindy Lauper, fan service in epilogue, etc.

Totally fine, middling, video game ass video game.

I loved the credits!

Other things I loved:
Hall of Heroes
Crows
God Only Knows

Things I Did not love:
Anything else
ghost mom, fringe+matrix, predictability, inconsequential songbird, extended pointless epilogue (you don't need to spell if out for you, you already fucking did during the game!!), shooting, all non-crow vigors, totally under-developed characters, not enough Lutece Twins, Cindy Lauper, fan service in epilogue, etc.

Totally fine, middling, video game ass video game.

wtf you didn't like this!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKmHsr3f37A

bluemax

Banned
shouldn't wussle be half the size of everyone else like he is in real life?

I wanted to have separate character sizes and body types but because we are trying to put it on every iPhone known to man there's not enough memory. Otherwise, yes!

This looks like a football boxing game. I should be a beast!

You're pretty fast, I just play the game a lot so I'm good enough to lay you out. The Gamers team is overall one of the harder teams in the game right now.

I wanted to have separate character sizes and body types but because we are trying to put it on every iPhone known to man there's not enough memory. Otherwise, yes!

You're pretty fast, I just play the game a lot so I'm good enough to lay you out. The Gamers team is overall one of the harder teams in the game right now.

how much is this game on iphone?

eznark

Banned
I think it's his favorite game of the generation. He's always trying to get people to play it.

I think it's great as long as you stop after the first section. The rest of the game is abysmal.

I actually think Chick liked the story in Infinite and only hated the combat.

I must have missed that song.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Who gives a shit what that dude thinks. RDR was amazing. Some say that they lost interest when they got to Mexico but I was hooked all the way through.

bluemax

Banned
Before I start RDR tomorrow, what does Tom Chick think of it? It's not in his review section.

http://www.quartertothree.com/fp/20...ns-multiplayer-is-still-unlike-anything-else/

However he listed it as the 2nd most over rated game of that year with this:

2) Red Dead Redemption
Rockstar's latest entry in their ongoing series of games with great atmosphere and interesting ideas scuttled by tone deaf writing and half-baked game design. But, hey, cowboys and a surprise ending!

how much is this game on iphone?

FREE!

(with in app purchases)

Who gives a shit what that dude thinks. RDR was amazing. Some say that they lost interest when they got to Mexico but I was hooked all the way through.

i loved RDR but i did start to get burned out at mexico BECAUSE i was trying to do all the collection sidequests and stuff. then i said you know what, this game isn't about collection side quests! and then i just concentrated on what the game did well and it was a breeze to get through!

eznark

Banned
i loved RDR but i did start to get burned out at mexico BECAUSE i was trying to do all the collection sidequests and stuff. then i said you know what, this game isn't about collection side quests! and then i just concentrated on what the game did well and it was a breeze to get through!

Yeah, that's probably why I ended up hating it. That and the final battle which essentially takes away a mechanic for story telling purposes. I despise that.

By the time its done, we better be the best team in the game!

Smokey

So we just finished The Walking Dead on Netflix. Great show. It only has 2 seasons on Netflix...i don't wanna take a chance on being spoiled so what season is it up to now and any place where we can can pick up the rest of the episodes?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So we just finished The Walking Dead on Netflix. Great show. It only has 2 seasons on Netflix...i don't wanna take a chance on being spoiled so what season is it up to now and any place where we can can pick up the rest of the episodes?

you might be able to buy them individually on itunes or amazon. thats it for now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Let's play RDR tomorrow.

Also, I found my new crush: The chick from Of Monsters and Men.

After watching the postal service set at coachella, Jenny Lewis is my new musical crush. Fucking chicks that can sing and play guitar, man.

McNei1y

After watching the postal service set at coachella, Jenny Lewis is my new musical crush. Fucking chicks that can sing and play guitar, man.

Did you go to Coachella? I'm watching the Of Monsters and Men set at Coachella on Youtube at the moment and every time I watch one of these songs live (either this set or any other set), she's just so fucking cool and hot. Chicks singing and playing guitar are really really hot.

Also: Jenny Lewis has always been hot. I had a huge crush on her growing up. Seeing her now.... god damn.

Top Bottom