• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
No I'm watching on YouTube also. Id go if that was more my type of music. its only about 3 hours away

McNei1y

No I'm watching on YouTube also. Id go if that was more my type of music. its only about 3 hours away

I really wanted to go to Coachella. I'm so glad that they put this up on Youtube though. So much easier.

Dammit she's just so cute. lol

I love festivals like these. I'm going to Firefly in Delaware in June. That should be fun. I'm also going to two minor festivals in a few weeks which should be a good time. The chick in Silversun Pickups is kinda cute. I mean a girl that plays the bass is cute too.

DCX

DCX
I think that with the win tonight I clinched a playoff spot via having a 9-3 conference record.

If DCX wins it's all gravy since Bird will have 5 losses compared to me and AT/CB also at 4.

If Bird wins, I will have the best conference record of the wildcard contenders.

that sucks for the NFC teams. possibly a 12-4 team missing the playoffs.... that's insane

:/

Must Win game @ the Superdome!!!

DCX

rinse82

Rinse, what is some awesome shit to do in Toronto?

What area are you staying in?

Before or after one of the baseball games, check out the Steam Whistle Brewery Tour. It's right by the Rogers Centre and its a cool experience; 30 min tour of the brewery with sample tasting, and you get to take home a case of your choosing.

Let me know any specific things that you guys are into (food, bars, entertainment), and I can recommend some places.

DCX

DCX
It's now official...winner take all next week. Hopefully, HFA will be fully in my favor!!

Saints-and-Falcons.jpg

I'm sorry i have to end your season friend.

DCX

Ok, I'm actually out for next season. Because I'm filthy poor, I am selling my copy of Madden towards injustice. But if there is a spot in Madden 25, I am 100000% in

rinse82

Ok, I'm actually out for next season. Because I'm filthy poor, I am selling my copy of Madden towards injustice. But if there is a spot in Madden 25, I am 100000% in

Someone ask crow if he wants back in lol

If it were me I would just play one more season and ensure you have a spot in 25

Then again we don't even know if there's a next season. Last count was 75% of the league

Colasante

So Ferny is gone, but his team is still on autopilot? I want to trade for his pick in the draft, but I don't think that will be possible if the Jets aren't CPU.

Nevermind, apparently the Jets won 2 games since I last looked. Now I'm competing with zombie DM and zombie Smokey for the #1 pick.

Someone ask crow if he wants back in lol

If it were me I would just play one more season and ensure you have a spot in 25

Then again we don't even know if there's a next season. Last count was 75% of the league

Not really concerned. I've been fairly active in the league the past 4 years. I gave up my spot this year because I had too much personal life stuff going on and didn't want to Bob/DM the league

Mrbob

Just "finished" Guacamelee. I put it in quotes because you can continue on after the game is done. I think you find everything to get the true ending. Took me a little over 6 hours, so it doesn't overstay its welcome.

What an awesome game. There are a couple frustrating battle moments, but outside of those the game is a blast. One of the better Metroid clones I've played. Drinkbox really stepped it up with level design. There is a bunch more platforming in the game than I expected, but it's well done. You'll be making some crazy aerial maneuvers in the final area.

The game doesn't take itself seriously, either. Nice change of pace from Bioshock Infinite.

LukeSmith

GG frenchie, first half drop by fleener in the endzone where I victimized your user was the difference and the terrible team pursuit on the lamichael james draw TD.

GG frenchie, first half drop by fleener in the endzone where I victimized your user was the difference and the terrible team pursuit on the lamichael james draw TD.

gg bruh. but that fleener drop wasn't on me. it was a zone and i was using bowman on the other side! i did try to switch at the end to pick it off though. andrew luck looking like fucking kaepernick out there!

i also couldn't get any time to pass. you must have spoken with CB about his middle pressure scheme because it was the samething :(

LukeSmith

gg bruh. but that fleener drop wasn't on me. it was a zone and i was using bowman on the other side! i did try to switch at the end to pick it off though. andrew luck looking like fucking kaepernick out there!

i also couldn't get any time to pass. you must have spoken with CB about his middle pressure scheme because it was the samething :(

Didn't actually talk to CB about you, the middle thing was something I wanted to try with Wellie's boy, Gabe Dotson

Top Bottom