• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

yay, first NHL screenshot

60602_10151632741984073_696278610_n.jpg

i'll definitely buy the hockey game this year

probably

in other news i did pre-order injustice from amazon. had some credit from my amazon credit card plus you get another $10 credit for pre-ordering the game. wish they had release date delivery for free but whatever. i'm sure i'll sell the game in a few weeks like i always do with games!

Mrbob

Oh shit we vanced? I wanted to play Soka one last time. I was gonna do the Soka special in our final game of Madden 13. :(

I'm in for NHL14 this season, and I won't sell it this time.

eznark

Banned
April 15th!

I hope they add college teams this year. I feel like they've added pretty much everything else at this point may as well.

Definitely wont sell it this time.

btw i go on vacation next saturday. plane isn't leaving until later at night though so ill be around all day saturday.

i post this not because anyone cares that im going on vacation but rather it could cause problems with the playoff games (assuming i'm still involved at that point). i'll take my 360 with me if needed but i don't know how good the odds are that i will get the internet working at the hotel.

option 2 is we can all speed through this final week so everyone can get their playoff games in!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
At our current pace we'll advance to the playoffs Thursday night? How long will you be gone?

Best way to approach this is to set a 48 hour advance window for week 17 I guess.

I will be gone from Thursday afternoon to really late Saturday night. So, I'll get to play my game with AZ and if we advance by then, my first round opponent...if that will exist.

and if I get to play my first round opponent that also means likely the end of my season!

Top Bottom