• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
dpdGSBh.jpg

Thats what the goos do to you, man.

Trasher

That other video was for a different girlfriend? lol

That first one was posted a month ago, and that mime one was posted like three years ago.

It's working well for him!

BigAT

Holy fuck, I'm only 1:15 into this steaming pile of shit and it took me 10 minutes to get that far. HOW IS THERE ALMOST FIVE MINUTES LEFT?

Ramirez

It was either kick a 57 yard FG or punt and gain like 15 yards?

Smokey went for it on like 4th and 3 on his side of the field on his first drive, don't even wanna hear it, lol.

I'm also done after this season, I think I've seen everything this game has to offer.

Sokantish

Smokey went for it on like 4th and 3 on his side of the field on his first drive, don't even wanna hear it, lol.

I'm also done after this season, I think I've seen everything this game has to offer.

You seemed to like kicking short punts before, why stop now?!

Splat

tbh I didn't hate the call either. More pissed when wallace caught it fucking blanketed by 3 dudes and held on. GG Ram

Ramirez

Not even funny because what was I supposed to do? If I had of scored, FMT would bitch, if I punted, he bitched. No win situation!

Nightz

Shake, ran into an emergency. Gonna be home a bit later than planned. What's the latest you can go?

Also when is the deadline?

Shake, ran into an emergency. Gonna be home a bit later than planned. What's the latest you can go?

Also when is the deadline?

11 CST start time is the latest I can go tonight

I think the deadline is 9PST tomorrow

edit---

just checked... yeah 9 PST tomorrow so we can try tomorrow if tonight isnt going to work

Top Bottom