• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

lol wtf @ the ending to game of thrones

it's funny to me because i've been going back through
arrested development in anticipation for the new season on netflix

Ramirez

not pass pass pass pass pass pass when you're already up by like 40 points so you're not always in scoring position against a helpless CPU?

And as I said, padding out your RB stats to the tune of 400 yards is no different than padding them with your QB/WR. ;P

You never read the books FMT?

And as I said, padding out your RB stats to the tune of 400 yards is no different than padding them with your QB/WR. ;P

You never read the books FMT?

yes it is different because the odds are most of your runs are probably going to be stopped for a short gain or even a medium gain and the clock keeps runnin'. when you throw deep against the computer you're either going to complete it for big yardage or the ball will be incomplete, thereby stopping the clock.

and i read some of the first book but i lost interest

Mrbob

Wow I love the Federal Government. I get fully reimbursed on the tuition fee and books for the fall class I took. I almost forget to put this info in too.

Going from having to pay some money to getting a pretty big refund. Next gen savings is here.

eznark

Banned
So sad bob.

Firing up episode 2 of game f thrones. What happened tonight? I already read the books but I read them all at the same time so I'm no sure where things will happen.

Mrbob

can you dumb motherfuckers not spoil anything!

Relax princess. It's just a wedding.

Also, Jeff Gerstmann comments from bonus round are interesting. Guess I better start saving for two new systems. He basically says early on next gen is going to be a blood bath of exclusive titles on both platforms. Two pieces of hardware that are very similar in design, lets restrict games to one of them! Publishers are so stupid.

http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/8q4vcl/bonus-round-pachter-on-next-gen-pricing-

Colasante

Also, Jeff Gerstmann comments from bonus round are interesting. Guess I better start saving for two new systems. He basically says early on next gen is going to be a blood bath of exclusive titles on both platforms. Two pieces of hardware that are very similar in design, lets restrict games to one of them! Publishers are so stupid.

http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/8q4vcl/bonus-round-pachter-on-next-gen-pricing-

Don't be silly, you're not going to shell out $400 for a Kinect-enabled ancient Rome game. I don't even see how a new Halo, Gears of War, or Forza is going to lure consumers on the fence.

Mrbob

Don't be silly, you're not going to shell out $400 for a Kinect-enabled ancient Rome game. I don't even see how a new Halo, Gears of War, or Forza is going to lure consumers on the fence.

Well, you do make a good point. MS is running their existing franchises into the ground. Would be nice to have a decent new IP.

LukeSmith

Literally the most obvious observation imaginable by Gertles. Did he follow it up with riveting commentary on the color of the sky?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I bought and have been playing splunkey all day. That's a pretty great game. For as much as I rag on vita being a port machine, that's a perfect fit .

[/BobBlog]

eznark

Banned
Someone gets married OMG!!! There are dozens of "main" characters many of whom are currently in some state of betrothal. HOLY SHIT SPOILER!!!!!!!

Hey guys, last night a character carried a sword.

rinse82

Some people would rather not know any details, as minor as they are. Why is that so hard to understand? No need to be douchey about it

I mean in regards to the FMT situation. If we can advance by Wed night it gives us a shot to knock FMT out of the playoffs before he has to leave Saturday.

Well, here are the games on week 17 that may have an effect on playoffs and seedings:

Steelers-Bills
Rams-Colts
Ravens-Dolphins
Raiders-Jaguars
Saints-Falcons
Cowboys-Giants
Chargers-Broncos
Lions-Eagles
Bears-Vikings
Seahawks-Niners

I think? I only left out the games between sub 500 opponents basically

AZ, depending on when it advances, I can go whenever tonight as long as you're still awake

eznark

Banned
SPOILER, it's EZNARK!

just kidding eznark ilu

Was your IM last night at 1:30 a response to my huge reveal? Sorry, I was playing LEGO City!
you build stuff out of LEGO

I think maybe Bob has it right. Down with the DVR!! Time shifting content consumption has strangled discussion about entertainment. It's absurd that you can't mention a generic event without people worried that you soiled something.

Spoiler: if an entire story can be ruined by a word or sentence or relies on a twist to be "good" it's a shitty story and the person who spoiled it did you a favor.

Thanks bros

I got my MRI scheduled for this Thursday so at least I will find out what it is soon

First you leave me to go travel the world with your Air Force buddies now you're trying to get away with some fabricated story of potentially life threatening illness? Why do you love me back shake?

I hope its all ok Shake -__-

Top Bottom