• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
Both you and Cola have only beaten me once in this franchise. I have only beaten FMT one time.

I think I've literally thrown away like 3 other wins against you.

Go fuck yourself.

Nah. I think PRC is a predictive ability and AWR is a reactive/reaction ability.

AWR is tie breaker in determining when to use things like swim move/finesse move. It doesn't really make your guys know where to go.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I think I've literally thrown away like 3 other wins against you.

AWR is tie breaker in determining when to use things like swim move/finesse move. It doesn't really make your guys know where to go.

Yes, you did. There were games you literally had me dead to rights and a sequence of TOs or other events later and I'd win.

As far as AWR, I don't believe it says where to go either.

Wellie - weather is going to be quite shitty this weekend in Toronto.
:|

DCX

DCX
Yeah my last chance to play will be either Thursday night or Friday morning at 5 EDT. I'm willing to stay up tonight and tomorrow to get knocked out of the playoffs.

I be around too, all night if need be to
watch playoff teams play on my friends list :(

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB got the beatdown he knew he would and of course the excuse machine comes out.... just like in madden!

i didnt even finish the tutorial and i still took you a few times. You'll be fully done by tomorrow. It would be tonight but i have play-in basketball to watch tonight!

Mrbob

Why did Bluemax get banned?

Also, Luke told me Fleener's stats today and I'm jelly. He initially offered me him for my entire draft in season one. I should have taken that offer. Ultimate TE cheese.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I don't even really like bluemax and I probably wouldn't perma him unless he did something really really stupid.

So let me get this straight, Bluemax said some shit on IRC, then said stuff in a thread that wasn't really that offensive yet earned him a permaban because he pissed someone off elsewhere? then he tries to explain what happened in the past and "nope too late!"

I feel like there are a lot of moderators who lack so much control in real life that they have to pull shit like this

There was the whole NBA GAF thing and that LA meetup that was a bit sketchy.

wasn't that because there was a dude from nba gaf who stalked another chick or something

So let me get this straight, Bluemax said some shit on IRC, then said stuff in a thread that wasn't really that offensive yet earned him a permaban because he pissed someone off elsewhere? then he tries to explain what happened in the past and "nope too late!"

I feel like there are a lot of moderators who lack so much control in real life that they have to pull shit like this

wasn't that because there was a dude from nba gaf who stalked another chick or something

but the shit he said on IRC was last year, not recently according to bluemax

Top Bottom