• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
Why did Bluemax get banned?

Also, Luke told me Fleener's stats today and I'm jelly. He initially offered me him for my entire draft in season one. I should have taken that offer. Ultimate TE cheese.

Quit bobbing the baseball league bitch

i've said it before but i want to get madden-gaf together so we can have a pickup bball game!
I invited you all to Tennessee!

Someone should probably check on bluemax.

RAMIREZ AND LJ ARE APPARENTLY PLAYING AT 7PM PST, LEAGUE SHOULD VANCE BY 8 PM PST.

IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THE PLAYOFFS, OR HAVE THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING INVOLVED, PLEASE TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE IN THE COMING COUPLE DAYS SO WE CAN POWER THROUGH THE SEASON AND FINISH THE PLAYOFFS!

eznark

Banned
I wonder if blue will go back to my main man Tom Chick's site now.

What did he get banned for? Nothing in his post history looks worth it.

Zep

Banned
I wonder if blue will go back to my main man Tom Chick's site now.

What did he get banned for? Nothing in his post history looks worth it.

Evilore probably wiped it off the face of the earth. Him and Bluemax have a little history dating back to last year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Evilore probably wiped it off the face of the earth. Him and Bluemax have a little history dating back to last year.

That's why you don't cross the boss. I disagree with the banning but bluemax should know better than to walk that line all the time.

DCX

DCX
RAMIREZ AND LJ ARE APPARENTLY PLAYING AT 7PM PST, LEAGUE SHOULD VANCE BY 8 PM PST.

IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THE PLAYOFFS, OR HAVE THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING INVOLVED, PLEASE TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE IN THE COMING COUPLE DAYS SO WE CAN POWER THROUGH THE SEASON AND FINISH THE PLAYOFFS!
Not enough red.

Evilore

We're balling? You don't want any of this 5'11" and 180 lb beast in the post terrorizing the boards.

Sucks about Blue. Wish we knew the whole story

Zep

Banned
We're balling? You don't want any of this 5'11" and 180 lb beast in the post terrorizing the boards.

Sucks about Blue. Wish we knew the whole story

Some of us do. Its just extremely petty...On both sides. But I won't be the one to poke the gestapo...You see where that got bluemax.

I suck at ball now, lost my handles, now I just operate in the post as a 'big man' (because I'm taller than everyone else who isn't in the NBA)

I have have nice touch on my passing though

LukeSmith

batman-begins-christian-bale-silhouette-textless.jpg

Top Bottom