• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

I'm almost positive I only scored once past the mid point of the 3rd quarter. On my last drive in the 4th, I ran off a good 3-4 minutes of clock and was nearing the redzone on a 3rd down, and I ran a PA and scored. I was gonna kick a FG regardless, so I don't really see that as running up the score. Wasn't it 28-0 at the half?

Come on, man. There was two minutes left in the game and you were up 35-0. I don't understand why it makes a difference whether it was a PA or not, it was still a pass for a TD. It didn't really piss me off that you were running up the score, just saying that there was no need for it. The least you could do though is own up to it.

yeah because i needed a power team to defeat dwight howard, nash, paul gasol and kobe. not to mention completely destroyed you multiple times by 20+ with the rockets (bu bu harden cheeze) and a center named greg smith while you and cb romance over AIM on how to beat me. you got one good nice blowout on me...but i mean...you have wade, lebron, bosh, and ray allen. the fact that i have repeatedly destroyed you with my team in the first place is shameful

so yes i will use a power team. just like your power team. and we can dance.

keep masturbating to the past. you know what's coming onto you. literally

I hope your strategy of mashing steal bodes well for you.

Smokey

Come on, man. There was two minutes left in the game and you were up 35-0. I don't understand why it makes a difference whether it was a PA or not, it was still a pass for a TD. It didn't really piss me off that you were running up the score, just saying that there was no need for it. The least you could do though is own up to it.

Twinhead doesn't know how to play the role of a villain.

keep masturbating to the past. you know what's coming onto you. literally

I hope your strategy of mashing steal bodes well for you.

the moment you and cb established that yall want to play wild (89/101 pip lolz, running around off ball playing passing lanes) then everything is fair game. and i can do it better than either of you.

the moment you and cb established that yall want to play wild (89/101 pip lolz, running around off ball playing passing lanes) then everything is fair game. and i can do it better than either of you.

We learned that from you

I also like that more PIP is considered "wild" to you, you fucking elitist, let's talk about all the other bullshit you commit while hiding behind LOL I HAD LESS PIP THAN U every time

TheCrow

Usually I don't get excited about Japan RPGs, but this trailer is pretty cool:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509589

Catching up on the Nintendo Direct information. Wii U purchase looking much better now.

I still need to finish xenoblade but I didn't except that mech.

amekbv.gif

Smokey

We learned that from you

I also like that more PIP is considered "wild" to you, you fucking elitist, let's talk about all the other bullshit you commit while hiding behind LOL I HAD LESS PIP THAN U every time

glad you can admit you play like a bum random

yeah when you score 12 points of 101 outside of the paint that is firmly in random, wild territory. and that's fine. you're not much different. you two are joined at the hips in your efforts to win...i can just do it better so it's really a waste of time if you want to play like that (i even streamed one of your beatdowns) but keep trying if you want!

and that's right i am an elitist. i win with the rockets. you (rarely, but sometimes) win with the miami heat.

Smokey

fucking LMAO at smokey acting like a poor peasant

bitch wasn't acting all eeyore when he had yao and tmac

how am i acting like a peasant when i routinely remind you how much i shit on you? now i just do it with harden and greg smith instead. it's a FACT that the rockets aren't good. maybe it bothers you that i know they aren't, you know they aren't, and yet you still can only get 1 or 2 wins against them.

how am i acting like a peasant when i routinely remind you how much i shit on you? now i just do it with harden and greg smith instead. it's a FACT that the rockets aren't good. maybe it bothers you that i know they aren't, you know they aren't, and yet you still can only get 1 or 2 wins against them.

it's funny because those "1 or 2 wins" came the last time I played before I forced you into temporary retirement

clearly it's weighing on your mind a ton which is why it's the only stat you're capable of bringing up. and clearly those wins are why you are using the thunder now. so I would stop bringing it up if I were you

Smokey

it's funny because those "1 or 2 wins" came the last time I played before I forced you into temporary retirement

clearly it's weighing on your mind a ton which is why it's the only stat you're capable of bringing up. and clearly those wins are why you are using the thunder now. so I would stop bringing it up if I were you

psh

i have more wins over you than you do me. me > you

no matter what you say it's not going to stop me from playing with a power team to demolish you so i would stop mentioning it if i were you. i've already killed you with the rockets. you keep saying thunder blah blah in the hopes that i will not use them to further embarass you. now i will just be able to equally cheese you back when you decide to go hero ball with lebron.

DEALWITHIT

Sokantish

Usually I don't get excited about Japan RPGs, but this trailer is pretty cool:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509589

Catching up on the Nintendo Direct information. Wii U purchase looking much better now.

Xenoblade was like in my top 3 of jRPGs for this generation and I was waiting to finally see wthat those guys were up to. The character kind of looked like Shulk so is this a sequel to Xenoblade or have they not given any details out about it?

TheCrow

Xenoblade was like in my top 3 of jRPGs for this generation and I was waiting to finally see wthat those guys were up to. The character kind of looked like Shulk so is this a sequel to Xenoblade or have they not given any details out about it?

No details yet. Should I stop football managing and play xenoblade?

psh

i have more wins over you than you do me. me > you

no matter what you say it's not going to stop me from playing with a power team to demolish you so i would stop mentioning it if i were you. i've already killed you with the rockets. you keep saying thunder blah blah in the hopes that i will not use them to further embarass you. now i will just be able to equally cheese you back when you decide to go hero ball with lebron.

DEALWITHIT

stop pretending like you didn't cheese before. unless dribbling and holding the ball near the middle until you "break me down" is sim ball

Smokey

stop pretending like you didn't cheese before. unless dribbling and holding the ball near the middle until you "break me down" is sim ball

Actually it is happens all the time in the national basketball association. It's called iso. Did you know there's even plays designed for this?! Shocking I know.

Keep reaching though to justify your cheddar play. At least your not saying you don't do it good job.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Its time for Ram to go

Mrbob

I'll be home around 4:30 central. I'll join in if a big game gets going. Going to hop into Path of Exile when I get home.

Mrbob

Nightz, before you get to mission 12 in Tropico 4 google Tropico 4 mission 12 bug. I ran into it last night and it sucks. :( I can't do the last objective and will have to restart the entire mission now to finish it. Couple hours wasted.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I played it a handful of times since they put the cam stuff in. I never actually played a game with someone using a camera though.

i talked to crow about the various complaints people have had. i think its best to get everything out in the open because crow is very close to being "shawnhanned": i can't have a bunch of guys refusing to play someone for whatever reason.

so if you have an issue with the way crow plays then say what it is out in the open and we'll have to see where it goes from there. doesn't help me much to be the middle man in a he-said-he-said argument when i don't know the exact allegations or what was done

Top Bottom