• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sanjuro

Ban Crow, Smokey, and Ramirez.

That is all.

Also, this thread...

i04Fg6HCEtBBC.gif

I am pretty sure it's advancing tonight, Shake, do you care to get your practice in before our game? I personally like to do mine before but I don't really care if you wanna get in and out

BobDylan

curious as to what you guys here think of this.

me and two of my buddies play the madden franchise mode. we started last year and it's been great fun. this year is a bit different though. we always play on all-pro and every once in a while will lose a game to the computer. after playing through a few seasons this year it has become quite obvious the problems with madden 13. it started when I found out that there are certain plays you can run that the computer is clueless too. this means that I can throw a touch down on almost any play I want. we used to have scores like 14-35 or somewhere around that but after figuring out these exploits one of my friends has decided thats all he will run. I put up the first 100+ point game and realized how stupid it was so I decided not to play like that. unfortunately my friend has decided other wise and is now winning almost every game by 80+ points. no running at all just passing.

I think the reason he does this is because he is the worst of the three of us and has never once won a superbowl in the 15 seasons of madden 12 & 13 that we have played. I am wondering if we put the difficulty up to all madden next season will that make a difference or will these same exploits still be there. it is taking a lot of the fun out of the game. no one loses games anymore and the record books are just looking silly.

GG Soka I threw some really bad picks. Especially that one in the endzone, I wanted to throw to X so I pressed B for some reason. Reggie Bush completely shut down too.

curious as to what you guys here think of this.

me and two of my buddies play the madden franchise mode. we started last year and it's been great fun. this year is a bit different though. we always play on all-pro and every once in a while will lose a game to the computer. after playing through a few seasons this year it has become quite obvious the problems with madden 13. it started when I found out that there are certain plays you can run that the computer is clueless too. this means that I can throw a touch down on almost any play I want. we used to have scores like 14-35 or somewhere around that but after figuring out these exploits one of my friends has decided thats all he will run. I put up the first 100+ point game and realized how stupid it was so I decided not to play like that. unfortunately my friend has decided other wise and is now winning almost every game by 80+ points. no running at all just passing.

I think the reason he does this is because he is the worst of the three of us and has never once won a superbowl in the 15 seasons of madden 12 & 13 that we have played. I am wondering if we put the difficulty up to all madden next season will that make a difference or will these same exploits still be there. it is taking a lot of the fun out of the game. no one loses games anymore and the record books are just looking silly.

all-madden is the way to play! the computer is pretty cheap but it will harden you and make you a better player in some regards.

now you let us know if you're ever interested in joining our league! quite a difference playing a human opponent vs. computer every week and much more interesting. this is why everyone eventually sours on NCAA every year. it's just not fun cracking the nut that is the CPU AI.

Week 8 Matchups
It is still week 7

Redskins @ Eagles
Titans @ Colts
Bills @ Broncos
Steelers @ Chargers
Cardinals @ Seahawks
Jaguars @ Texans
Giants @ Panthers
Lions @ Bears
Dolphins @ Chiefs
Vikings @ Packers
Cowboys @ Ravens
Buccaneers @ Falcons
Patriots @ 49ers

raiders/jets is happening now
bengals/pats is happening after the bruins hockey game
colts/jags is the unknown, although they might have set a time earlier in the thread and i missed it

Rorschach

Wow Ferny, you're getting mcfadden'd... I'm so sorry. Those two defenders don't even have big hitter or high hpower. HFA like crazy

Mrbob

If we are choosing who we don't want to play with anymore, I put in a suggestion to never play Rors again. Ever since I played the Raiders last season Forte doesn't stop fumbling the ball. :(

boobs, can you play tonight if we advance?

Dunno. Depends on the vance time. If it's too late probably not tonight.

Birdman02

Week 8 Matchups
It is still week 7

Redskins @ Eagles
Titans @ Colts
Bills @ Broncos
Steelers @ Chargers
Cardinals @ Seahawks
Jaguars @ Texans
Giants @ Panthers
Lions @ Bears
Dolphins @ Chiefs
Vikings @ Packers
Cowboys @ Ravens
Buccaneers @ Falcons
Patriots @ 49ers

WTF!! You're telling me my bye week hasn't even started yet?? I thought it was almost over. :(

just incase you missed it, i wanted to make sure my madden bro's didn't miss out on a true treat

A great album

if you like music of any kind, or if you have ever liked music, then you owe it to yourself to listen to this album

bluemax

Banned
Look at the badass without a bedtime.

More like look at the unemployed guy with depression and an inability to fall asleep at normal human hours. I had like a 2 week period recently where I went to bed before 12 and got up at 9 and it was awesome, I felt like a regular person again.

just incase you missed it, i wanted to make sure my madden bro's didn't miss out on a true treat

A great album

if you like music of any kind, or if you have ever liked music, then you owe it to yourself to listen to this album

An entire album of dick songs. I don't even know what to say.

Sanjuro

More like look at the unemployed guy with depression and an inability to fall asleep at normal human hours. I had like a 2 week period recently where I went to bed before 12 and got up at 9 and it was awesome, I felt like a regular person again.

What do you think I'm doing!? Just with more booze.

GG story,

This game is so fucking weird sometimes(trash). Seems like all the sudden my secondary was an all pro unit and they just picked everything. My last 3 games went exactly like this one did for you - so i know your feel :(. They give too much benefit to the the guys in trail tech. It's like they dont really need to even be close to pick it off some games. It's not consistent at all :/

edit-

do i have enough time before the vance to get my practice in?

GG story,

This game is so fucking weird sometimes(trash). Seems like all the sudden my secondary was an all pro unit and they just picked everything. My last 3 games went exactly like this one did for you this game so i know your feel :(. They give too much benefit to the the guys in trail tech. It's like they dont really need to even be close to pick it off some games. It's not consistent at all :/

It's one thing when it's a slower receiver but against guys with high 80s and 90s speed.....

A couple of throws were absolutely my fault though. That LB leap pick .......
Good lord.

Top Bottom