• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

It's one thing when it's a slower receiver but against guys with high 80s and 90s speed.....

A couple of throws were absolutely my fault though. That LB leap pick .......
Good lord.

It's like the game punishes you for one bad throw though. Once you make that first bad throw it opens the flood gates and its so hard to get anything going again. Whereas if you dont throw a pick, you can still get away with throwing some balls into tight windows.

It's like feast or famine - i dont get it :/

rinse82

Smokes again, damnit. At least I'll be done with you after this game!

Lukebro - ill be home in 20 so can go shortly after that

Rorschach

Sorry you had to play that bs game, ferny. I should have known things would go my way when the announcer said "no place like home. I get the feeling home field advantage will play a big part in today's game." I usually get like zero HFA.

[edit]Oh, McClain caused one of the fumbles. I thought that was Houston. He does have hit power. Houston has 66 hit power.

Trasher

Sorry you had to play that bs game, ferny. I should have known things would go my way when the announcer said "no place like home. I get the feeling home field advantage will play a big part in today's game." I usually get like zero HFA.

lol the message of doom

Where as I have taken my HFA on the road twice this season. Suck it, rors! :D

it feels dirty

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
curious as to what you guys here think of this.

me and two of my buddies play the madden franchise mode. we started last year and it's been great fun. this year is a bit different though. we always play on all-pro and every once in a while will lose a game to the computer. after playing through a few seasons this year it has become quite obvious the problems with madden 13. it started when I found out that there are certain plays you can run that the computer is clueless too. this means that I can throw a touch down on almost any play I want. we used to have scores like 14-35 or somewhere around that but after figuring out these exploits one of my friends has decided thats all he will run. I put up the first 100+ point game and realized how stupid it was so I decided not to play like that. unfortunately my friend has decided other wise and is now winning almost every game by 80+ points. no running at all just passing.

I think the reason he does this is because he is the worst of the three of us and has never once won a superbowl in the 15 seasons of madden 12 & 13 that we have played. I am wondering if we put the difficulty up to all madden next season will that make a difference or will these same exploits still be there. it is taking a lot of the fun out of the game. no one loses games anymore and the record books are just looking silly.
The same exploits exist. All-Madden just makes all defenders a bit telepathic.

If anyone from this league asks whatever that play is that allows a TD per play, especially DCX, please don't say what it is.

Ferny

[edit]Oh, McClain caused one of the fumbles. I thought that was Houston. He does have hit power. Houston has 66 hit power.

GG Rors

It is what it is. The last two seasons Greene hasn't been that terrible at fumbles but the game started that way this time. Totally killed my confidence going forward in the game too.

When is this damn DOTA night going down?

More like look at the unemployed guy with depression and an inability to fall asleep at normal human hours. I had like a 2 week period recently where I went to bed before 12 and got up at 9 and it was awesome, I felt like a regular person again.

I'm in a similar boat when it comes to sleeping at normal hours. Since I don't have a "real job" my hours are weird...now I can't stay awake when people should be awake and I can't sleep when people should sleep.

I was out of town last week and around people more and I was having a really hard time functioning in the later morning/early afternoon

GG story,

This game is so fucking weird sometimes(trash). Seems like all the sudden my secondary was an all pro unit and they just picked everything.

Still+have+one.+It+s+fucking+pink+and+I+m+scared+to+_ee5196ebc547d411c4669cfae14b7c15.gif

Colasante

Colasante I'm up all night if we advance and you want to play. Let me know.

I can play later. Probably around midnight or 1 AM ET, maybe earlier. I'll let you know. I got crushed by Wellie and FMT in consecutive weeks so hopefully our game'll be a little more competitive.

Sanjuro

GG Splat. You did your best to manipulate your home internet to get you a victory. Congrats at winning the AFC North. You effectively wasted two of my nights for this sorry ass bullshit.

butt

GG Splat. You did your best to manipulate your home internet to get you a victory. Congrats at winning the AFC North. You effectively wasted two of my nights for this sorry ass bullshit.

butt

lets not make it THREE nights! play me tonight and give me the thrashing that the patriots would have given to the niners irl

Top Bottom