• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Splat

GG Splat. You did your best to manipulate your home internet to get you a victory. Congrats at winning the AFC North. You effectively wasted two of my nights for this sorry ass bullshit.

butt

Look, the situation sucks, but I'd replay if I was on the other end and insinuating that I disconnected on purpose is shitty as hell. How did I waste a second night? Because I won?

Week 8

Vance date: Saturday @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Redskins @ Eagles
Titans @ Colts
Bills @ Broncos
Steelers @ Chargers
Cards @ Seahawks
Jags @ Texans
Giants @ Panthers
Lions @ Bears
Dolphins @ Chiefs
Vikes @ Packers
Cowboys @ Ravens
Bucs @ Falcons
Pats @ 49ers

NFC OPOTW: Lemichael James (49ers) - 19 car, 122 yards, 2 td, 2 rec, 49 yards
NFC DPOTW: Navorro Bowman (49ers) - 6 tackles, 1 int, 1 FF, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: CJ Spiller (Bills) - 16 carries, 146 yards, 2 td, 4 rec, 83 yards, 1 TD
AFC DPOTW: Tracy Porter (Broncos) - 2 int, 1 FR, 1 TD

I'm just being stupid... heading on!

oh-you-930672632351_u18chan.jpeg

rinse82

GG smokes

My team stepped up with the huge road win at Reliant. Finally a division win!

Key was 1 int only, those usually bury me. It was an idiotic throw too

BigAT

GG GCQ. Frustrating to have the game change on that muffed punt. My defense was playing well so I wanted to be conservative and just went for the fair catch and then my PR just fucking dropped it for some reason. You score a touchdown with the short field position and then the game fell apart for me. You seem to have my number lately in Madden.

GCQuinton

GG GCQ. Frustrating to have the game change on that muffed punt. My defense was playing well so I wanted to be conservative and just went for the fair catch and then my PR just fucking dropped it for some reason. You score a touchdown with the short field position and then the game fell apart for me. You seem to have my number lately in Madden.

GG man. Almost thought I was gonna blow it near the end there. That last pass to Maclin was a big gamble that thankfully paid off.

McNei1y

Someone got CB on Steam or something? I'm not by my computer. He's on but away. Just hope I didn't make him wait for too long!

Top Bottom