• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

The Week 8 Injury Report
-Players that look like this are new additions

Bears
MLB Brian Urlacher out 2 weeks with an abdominal tear.
Broncos
OLB Wesley Woodyard is out 1 week with a broken collarbone.
Browns
SS T.J. Ward is out 3 weeks with broken ribs.
Chargers
TE Antonio Gates is out 2 weeks with a broken collarbone.
Chiefs
HB Jamaal Charles is out 2 weeks with a partial PCL tear.
Colts
MLB Kavell Conner is out 20 weeks with a fractured elbow.
WR T.Y. Hilton is out 2 weeks with a broken collarbone.
Dolphins
-WR A.J. Williamson is out 4 weeks with a stupid fucking brain.
Eagles
FS Ron Odom is out 1 week with a dislocated elbow.
Falcons
HB Patrick Cooper is out 2 weeks with a ruptured disk.
49ers
MLB Larry Grant is out 7 weeks with a broken collarbone.
-MLB Patrick Willis is out 3 weeks with a shoulder tear.
Jaguars
OLB Daryl Smith is out 2 weeks with an upper arm fracture.
Patriots
TE Aaron Hernandez is out 5 weeks with a dislocated hip.
-WR Wes Welker is out 3 weeks with a broken jaw.
Raiders
C Stefen Wisniewski is out 3 weeks with a dislocated ankle.
Rams
HB D.J. Greenwood is out 4 weeks with a ruptured disk.
Saints
TE Jimmy Graham is out 4 weeks with a ruptured disk.
Texans
FS Glover Quin Jr. is out 1 week with a partial MCL tear.
Vikings
MLB Oliver Drake is out 3 weeks with a broken collarbone.
WR Percy Harvin is out 2 weeks with a ruptured disk.

there are like... 8 free agent MLB's. lol how does that happen? had to sign some loser thats rated in the high 70's. is this what it's like to have a regular defense!?

bluemax

Banned
there are like... 8 free agent MLB's. lol how does that happen? had to sign some loser thats rated in the high 70's. is this what it's like to have a regular defense!?

I'll trade you Sterlin Smith for your 2nd. His awareness is balls but if you user control him he'd be pretty awesome.

Colasante

Trois+couleurs++Bleu+Trois+couleurs+bleu.jpg

Let's go!

gg Shake. I scared the shit out of you I'm sure but you played well to win

Here comes the landslide!

oh and add Reggie Bush's bruised pussy and AJ Williamson's stupid fucking brain to the injury report

I'll trade you Sterlin Smith for your 2nd. His awareness is balls but if you user control him he'd be pretty awesome.

no thanks. i only need to make it through the next few weeks and then pwill returns. i'm sure i'll be able to manage.... i'll just play more quarters in passing situations. i usually try to have my 4 good linebackers on the field at any given time.

p.s.

mcneily (and anyone else), please don't change your players number to something unrealistic. in other words, a WR shouldn't be #69. a CB shouldn't be #99. etc etc.

WR should be 80-89, i'd even accept a 17-19. change this post haste. otherwise i will somehow go into your roster and cut him for you so someone else can sign him and perhaps they will give him an appropriate number!

Sokantish

no thanks. i only need to make it through the next few weeks and then pwill returns. i'm sure i'll be able to manage.... i'll just play more quarters in passing situations. i usually try to have my 4 good linebackers on the field at any given time.

p.s.

mcneily (and anyone else), please don't change your players number to something unrealistic. in other words, a WR shouldn't be #69. a CB shouldn't be #99. etc etc.

WR should be 80-89, i'd even accept a 17-19. change this post haste. otherwise i will somehow go into your roster and cut him for you so someone else can sign him and perhaps they will give him an appropriate number!

Luke already linked to this, and WRs in the real NFL are not just 80-89 and 17-19 you dummy!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_number_(American_football)

gg Shake. I scared the shit out of you I'm sure but you played well to win

Here comes the landslide!

oh and add Reggie Bush's bruised pussy and AJ Williamson's stupid fucking brain to the injury report

gg man...

Yeah i was scared as shit. It seemed you had me all figured out in the 4th(on both sides of the ball) so once you got the ball first in OT I thought that was that. I made just enough big plays to win the game.

The first half felt kinda weird though. It felt like alot of the passes were really floaty. Madden13 is so weird to me, seriously.

McNei1y

Why? If you're playing the Redskins, just know I'm not cheating the system somehow. If it says 3-1-1 then I'm running a fucking 3-1-1. And I definitely don't have a DE playing FS.

Edit: If it really bothers you then sure. I'll comply. But I honestly don't see the real issue of it. People are over thinking things. If someone's putting a TE in a slot then that's stupid to begin with. Or in my case, a RT.

Games Remaining

Buccaneers @ Falcons
Cowboys @ Ravens
Vikings @ Packers
Lions @ Bears
Cardinals @ Seahawks
Steelers @ Chargers
Bills @ Broncos
Titans @ Colts

gg man...

Yeah i was scared as shit. It seemed you had me all figured out in the 4th(on both sides of the ball) so once you got the ball first in OT I thought that was that. I made just enough big plays to win the game.

The first half felt kinda weird though. It felt like alot of the passes were really floaty. Madden13 is so weird to me, seriously.

I thought for the most part I had it rolling on offense, but I got way too pass happy (I kind of had to be) You just played stingy ass D in the redzone and didn't budge. That missed FG also hurt, and so many of the blown opportunities when I got into your territory

I make too many passes that I should be throwing in practice to see if they work, not games. I need to stop experimenting in the game

Why? If you're playing the Redskins, just know I'm not cheating the system somehow. If it says 3-1-1 then I'm running a fucking 3-1-1. And I definitely don't have a DE playing FS.

Edit: If it really bothers you then sure. I'll comply. But I honestly don't see the real issue of it. People are over thinking things. If someone's putting a TE in a slot then that's stupid to begin with. Or in my case, a RT.

yes, just make receivers have receivers numbers and so on please. thank you brotha!

I thought for the most part I had it rolling on offense, but I got way too pass happy (I kind of had to be) You just played stingy ass D in the redzone and didn't budge. That missed FG also hurt, and so many of the blown opportunities when I got into your territory

I make too many passes that I should be throwing in practice to see if they work, not games. I need to stop experimenting in the game

Yeah you were rolling on offense for the most part. I was just lucky to force mistakes in the redzone otherwise you woulda blown me out via field goals lol

Colasante

God dammit Blue. That was a fun game. But so frustrating. I can't believe I left you another timeout. And your offense was basically those 2 long passes. If only I'd had Peterson on Timm all game I might have been able to win.

bluemax

Banned
God dammit Blue. That was a fun game. But so frustrating. I can't believe I left you another timeout. And your offense was basically those 2 long passes. If only I'd had Peterson on Timm all game I might have been able to win.

Stephens had a huge catch on one of those drives. I knew you were keying on Timm so I tried to go away from him. Smart move putting Peterson on him, Browner is a horrible match up for Timm.

You were killing it on offense. I Angle must have ridiculous arm strength considering he kept dropping back and getting it either out of bounds or to a guy on the crossing route. The play action was destroying my attempts at getting to you as well.

Honestly considering I threw 4 picks and you didn't turn it over once its a damned miracle that I won that.

eznark

Banned
Sorry Sok, I watched might ducks last night. My god. I saw that movie in theaters when I was a kid but the lady had a fucking typewriter on her desk!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!! That blew my mind.

Also, Mighty Ducks is awesome.

BigAT

Taking all the fun out of Madden. I guess everyone should put facemasks back on too.

I can't help but shake my head every time I see that doofus with the towel around his neck.

Did anyone else play the Dead Space 3 demo? As a huge fan of the franchise, I found it incredibly disappointing.

McNei1y

Sorry Sok, I watched might ducks last night. My god. I saw that movie in theaters when I was a kid but the lady had a fucking typewriter on her desk!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!! That blew my mind.

I took Fulton Reed's number. How did you watch it? I saw it was on HBO or something a day or two ago. I wonder if that's why everyone's been talking about it on Facebook recently.

I can't help but shake my head every time I see that doofus with the towel around his neck.

It's a neck roll you silly.

Sokantish

It's okay, just let me know when you want to play

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Jets are shopping Revis?

Great start to the new regime.
I like Evan Roberts a lot but I disagree with his stance. He doesn't want to trade Revis user any circumstances, I think for the right price you have to do it. I don't know what the guaranteed money situation is but that's a big salary that can come of the books to give relief towards the salary cap. Further, Jets secondary played well without him last year thanks mostly to great safety play. I think if you can get a first and a 3rd/4th, it's a good deal. (Again, dependent on the cap penalty)

Top Bottom