• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

DCX

DCX
I can now go to sleep :) Thanks fellas for the laughs
KuGsj.gif

DCX

LukeSmith

Niners starting defenders missed like 4 games combined this year or something (Bill Barnwell, FMT's boy wrote about it) they will all be 95+ INJ in Madden14

eznark

Banned
Niners starting defenders missed like 4 games combined this year or something (Bill Barnwell, FMT's boy wrote about it) they will all be 95+ INJ in Madden14

Both sides of the ball. They had the fewest missed starts in the regular season by like 15 games. Ridiculous.

Gg az. My offense is mia :(

GG, man. I feel like the score would've ended 3-0 if I didn't have the boneheaded pick six early on (though I think I should've had one of my own on that last drive if the guy tried to grab it instead of swat it, ugh). The 2 fumbles didn't help things either.

bluemax

Banned
FMT I'm on the ground now and my friend is picking me up in 10. Gonna walk my dog for like 15 minutes when I get in. I'll post when I'm ready.

You know in advance game is trash, but the game doesn't behave the same way outside of ccm. You'll be the one with the thrash team.

I'll be here waiting at 4!

well dont wait on xbl at exactly 4! i don't want to be yelled at for being late! i might even be home earlier than that.... depends on work!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smells more like the jealous rantings of a poor. "Look at those pigs and their material goods, freegan is the only true way to live"

Enjoy your dumpster food, hobo.

If only I could play a game released 9 years ago on a handheld. If only!

haven't had HFA against me like that in quite some time! blue had 75 yards of offense and still won. dropped passes, horrible overthrown/underthrown passes, fumbles, holding on PR's, no blocking! gg blue.... now to find out how long VD is out for!

5 weeks -_-

bluemax

Banned
Stupid Aldon Smith obliterated Russell Okung. I benched his ass at half time.

My defense bailed me out in that one, I felt like I called a pretty good game defensively, plus that lucky fumble early on helped a ton.

haven't had HFA against me like that in quite some time! blue had 75 yards of offense and still won. dropped passes, horrible overthrown/underthrown passes, fumbles, holding on PR's, no blocking! gg blue.... now to find out how long VD is out for!

5 weeks -_-

Boo! I mean yeah that fumble was pretty much HFA but I felt I made some really good calls. I was doing my best to put my guys in position to stop some of your bag of tricks. I'm pretty sure I had two people on VD most of the game!

Top Bottom