• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Stupid Aldon Smith obliterated Russell Okung. I benched his ass at half time.

My defense bailed me out in that one, I felt like I called a pretty good game defensively, plus that lucky fumble early on helped a ton.

Boo! I mean yeah that fumble was pretty much HFA but I felt I made some really good calls. I was doing my best to put my guys in position to stop some of your bag of tricks. I'm pretty sure I had two people on VD most of the game!

a good game plan for sure but if you didn't see the multiple open receivers getting over thrown or the crucial drops then i don't know what to say. and that's to speak nothing of the fumble nearing the redzone. i dont care about the fumble but its just so stupid that VD goes into the 'recovery' animation like 5 yards away so there is no chance for me to catch clemons for the TD.

less pressure to go undefeated again!

Trasher

He doesn't fall quietly folks!

"bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch"

Welcome to every other game for the rest of the league biiiiiittttttcccccchhhhhhhh

Mrbob

haven't had HFA against me like that in quite some time! blue had 75 yards of offense and still won. dropped passes, horrible overthrown/underthrown passes, fumbles, holding on PR's, no blocking! gg blue.... now to find out how long VD is out for!

5 weeks -_-
About time you feel the pain the rest of the league has felt. You have four HFA assisted victories over me.

bluemax

Banned
Obviously bluemax got some pro tips on his trip.

I wish. I think at this point it's familiarity. I know a lot of what FMT likes to do and I've finally figured out how to contain it.

Also he can bitch about overthrows but I had a couple of first down throws sail on me as well.

I'm pretty sure I kept LMJ under 100 yards which is partially why FMT had to throw so much.

Current Standings
Team (Record) Divisional Record

AFC North (11-22-1)
Bengals (6-3) 3-0
Steelers (3-4-1) 2-0
Ravens (2-7) 0-3
Browns (0-8) 0-2

AFC South (21-15)
Colts (8-1) 3-0
Texans (6-3) 1-1
Titans (4-5) 1-2
Jaguars (3-6) 1-3

AFC East (18-18)
Bills (8-1) 1-1
Dolphins (7-2) 2-1
Patriots (3-6) 3-1
Jets (0-9) 0-3

AFC West (18-15-1)
Chiefs (5-3) 1-0
Raiders (6-3) 2-2
Broncos (4-4) 2-1
Chargers (3-5-1) 1-3

NFC North (12-21)
Vikings (4-4) 3-0
Bears (4-4) 1-1
Lions (3-6) 1-3
Packers (1-7) 1-2

NFC South
(20-15)
Saints (7-1) 4-0
Buccaneers (6-3) 2-1
Panthers (4-5) 0-3
Falcons (3-6) 1-3

NFC East
(19-15)
Giants (7-1) 4-0
Eagles (7-2) 2-1
Cowboys (3-5) 1-2
Redskins (2-7) 0-4

NFC West
(19-17)
49ers (8-1) 2-1
Seahawks (6-3) 3-1
Rams (4-5) 3-2
Cardinals (1-8) 0-4

AFC Playoff Picture
  1. Colts (8-1)
  2. Bills (8-1)
  3. Bengals (6-3)
    [*]Chiefs (5-3)
  4. Dolphins (7-2)
  5. Texans (6-3)
    Raiders (6-3)
    Broncos (4-4)
    Steelers (3-4-1)
    Titans (4-5)
    Chargers (3-5-1)
    Patriots (3-6)
    Jaguars (3-6)

NFC Playoff Picture
  1. Saints (7-1)
  2. Giants (7-1)
  3. 49ers (8-1)
    [*]Vikings (4-4)
  4. Eagles (7-2)
  5. Seahawks (6-3)
    Buccaneers (6-3)
    Bears (4-4)
    Panthers (4-5)
    Rams (4-5)
    Cowboys (3-5)
    Lions (3-6)

McNei1y

So there are some deals on Xbox Live Marketplace... any of these worth picking up?

-NBA Jam - 600 MS
-NFL Blitz - 600 MS
-SSX - 15$

Also:

Tiger Woods 13 is up there for 20$ so if anyone wants to pick it up, let me know (I already have it).

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/886...edition-600-ms-points-nfl-blitz-600-ms-points

I want to try NBA Jam and NFL Blitz... are they anything like their former, old-school selves? I wouldn't mind picking them up to mess around with some friends when were just drinking. As for SSX, I've always enjoyed those games.

So there are some deals on Xbox Live Marketplace... any of these worth picking up?

NBA Jam OFE is pretty good, in fact you should definitely get it because a few of us here already have it and we do 2 v 2 sometimes. I think Me, FMT, CB, DCX, Bob, Smokey have it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm basically out of it, that loss to Trasher was the nail in the coffin. I have upcoming games against FMT, AT, LJ, and Birdman. At this point I might as well just tank. Heck even if I don't, this will likely be the worst season ever for me in any Madden. :(

eznark

Banned
I'm basically out of it, that loss to Trasher was the nail in the coffin. I have upcoming games against FMT, AT, LJ, and Birdman. At this point I might as well just tank. Heck even if I don't, this will likely be the worst season ever for me in any Madden. :(

I'm not tanking but I am going to play Pittsenberger to see what he has. If it will save me $17m next year I gotta do it! Suck pine, Fraudgers!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
On the plus side Xavier Waters is becoming the real deal Holyfield and a pretty big contributor in my last two games.

Garcia also has the inside track for NFC DROTY after he got another sack in the last game. Dude's a machine.

Edit: Ez, I already told you old Pitsy styled all over me in the exhibition game. I expect you to crush me later on this season when we play again.

eznark

Banned
Edit: Ez, I already told you old Pitsy styled all over me in the exhibition game. I expect you to crush me later on this season when we play again.

Yeah, he is actually not terrible. The only time I notice a huge difference is when I'm on the run or in bad weather.

I wish. I think at this point it's familiarity. I know a lot of what FMT likes to do and I've finally figured out how to contain it.

Also he can bitch about overthrows but I had a couple of first down throws sail on me as well.

I'm pretty sure I kept LMJ under 100 yards which is partially why FMT had to throw so much.

I had under 100 but I think about 75 came in the 2nd half once I realized what you were doing on D. Still averaged better than 6 ypc. I didn't even throw that much more than I ran. Just a couple bad throws and then kap threw way behind VD for the other pick

Smokey

-NBA Jam - 600 MS
-NFL Blitz - 600 MS
-SSX - 15$

Also:

Tiger Woods 13 is up there for 20$ so if anyone wants to pick it up, let me know (I already have it).

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/886...edition-600-ms-points-nfl-blitz-600-ms-points

I want to try NBA Jam and NFL Blitz... are they anything like their former, old-school selves? I wouldn't mind picking them up to mess around with some friends when were just drinking. As for SSX, I've always enjoyed those games.

Sort of want tw13

rinse82

Tiger Woods has the best application of gameface out of all EA games.

I've created some versions of myself that are scary realistic.

bluemax

Banned
I had under 100 but I think about 75 came in the 2nd half once I realized what you were doing on D. Still averaged better than 6 ypc. I didn't even throw that much more than I ran. Just a couple bad throws and then kap threw way behind VD for the other pick

I over committed a few times and left the cutback/counter open which you burned me on.

I mostly felt like you were getting big plays when I made mistakes but you weren't getting those consistent yards to bleed me to death.

Also I managed to sack Kaep 5 times, including twice with DTs when you tried to step up. I whiffed a couple of times when I had you though :( I think the whiffs all ended up in you favor.

Stop down playing my success!

Top Bottom