• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

I over committed a few times and left the cutback/counter open which you burned me on.

I mostly felt like you were getting big plays when I made mistakes but you weren't getting those consistent yards to bleed me to death.

Also I managed to sack Kaep 5 times, including twice with DTs when you tried to step up. I whiffed a couple of times when I had you though :( I think the whiffs all ended up in you favor.

Stop down playing my success!

Not down playing anything, only facts!

bluemax

Banned
Guess Bluemax is the new king of the NFC West.

Glad to have a win over him this year on my resume than FMT.

You are the only person to score over 30 on me this season :( I threw way too many picks in that game.

I'm not the new king though. FMT is still better.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Here is a fact, I haven't allowed a single 100 yard rusher this season and I've had to face Wellie twice, CJ "The MVP" Spiller and now LaMichael James!

The problem is that your secondary is so good that you can just leave your guys on an island and put the other 9 guys pretty much on the LOS. I'm usually very good with finding the outlet receiver but I really felt like I couldn't do shit against it. Typically only people that cheat and ballhawk all day force me out of the run, but you got me pretty well.

I'm still bitter about losing our second game this season. Fucking lost Greenwood, Leopard, and Winslow for that game and it was still only a 3 point game in which I allowed a pick six.

BigAT

Eh, I think he was duped. The phone calls have convinced me. Why would that guy disguise his voice if they were just lovers? T'eo is just a flat retard that got duped by a sociopathic homosexual.

Is there still any real evidence of the phone calls? As far as I know they still haven't released his actual phone records, there was just a spreadsheet that ESPN was hoping were the phone calls.

eznark

Banned
Is there still any real evidence of the phone calls? As far as I know they still haven't released his actual phone records, there was just a spreadsheet that ESPN was hoping were the phone calls.

Voice mails were made public the week the story broke. Katie Couric or whichever bimbo airhead interviewed him first had them. The guy left voicemails in tears in a fake ladies voice because he thought T'eo was cheating on him.

rinse82

Eh, I think he was duped. The phone calls have convinced me. Why would that guy disguise his voice if they were just lovers? T'eo is just a flat retard that got duped by a sociopathic homosexual.

Just boggles my mind that in this day and age Te'o didn't ask the 'girl' to skype/facetime ONCE?

Trasher

They are the worst liars ever. Anyone who can think for their own self knows that all they had to do was show a copy of the actual phone records. Instead we get this bullshit about an Excel spreadsheet logging their hours. That sounds like more work than just printing off the real thing...

Voice mails were made public the week the story broke. Katie Couric or whichever bimbo airhead interviewed him first had them. The guy left voicemails in tears in a fake ladies voice because he thought T'eo was cheating on him.

That's supposed to be his cousin's voice.

eznark

Banned
They are the worst liars ever. Anyone who can think for their own self knows that all they had to do was show a copy of the actual phone records. Instead we get this bullshit about an Excel spreadsheet logging their hours. That sounds like more work than just printing off the real thing...

If they took the time to record these elaborate voice mails over months and months then they are pretty much the best liars ever.

Nightz

Just boggles my mind that in this day and age Te'o didn't ask the 'girl' to skype/facetime ONCE?

In the interview he said that everytime they would try to video chat, all he would see is a black screen and the "girl" would keep telling him, "I can see you, you can't see me?" or something of that sort.

The Catholic Church is involved. This could all easily be fabricated. Notre Dame covering it up for so long makes me think they've been coming up with their lie this whole time but wasn't quite ready when the story broke + ESPN knew about this over a week before it broke, ESPN reports everything. Something about this smells fishy.

Trasher

If they took the time to record these elaborate voice mails over months and months then they are pretty much the best liars ever.

Interesting how the voicemails didn't come out right away. Instead it was like a week later after the story broke. That's plenty of time to call up your female cousin and have her record some bullshit voicemails.

lolol so fucking gullible

Yeah, I can't believe people are that gullible to buy his lies.

eznark

Banned
The Catholic Church is involved. This could all easily be fabricated. Notre Dame covering it up for so long + ESPN knew about this over a week before it broke, ESPN reports everything. Something about this smells fishy.

Interesting how the voicemails didn't come out right away. Instead it was like a week later after the story broke. That's plenty of time to call up your female cousin and have her record some bullshit voicemails.

Yeah, I can't believe people are that gullible to buy his lies.

I agree the conspiracy would be way funnier but pretty sure we're just dealing with a fucking retard.

BigAT

I don't want to come off as paranoid or a conspiracy theorist, especially regarding something as dumb as this, but I could certainly see them faking those given they had like a month to prepare for this. It's stupid, but they have already lied about more significant things so I wouldn't put it past. Who knows (or cares).

At this point I think I would have more respect for the guy if he admitted to creating the hoax and being involved in it since the beginning. Yeah, he would be a psychopath and a complete piece of shit, but better that than an idiot that got played for four years and wasted countless hours on this "girl" without holding her hand, let alone fucking her, and is STILL a lying piece of shit.

I agree the conspiracy would be way funnier but pretty sure we're just dealing with a fucking retard.

I think Notre Dame took over handling of the situation for the retard. Look up details on the 2010 Rape by a ND player. Girl supposedly committed suicide like 2 weeks later. No names were ever released. ND knows how to cover shit up.

BigAT

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson
Will Dr. Phil challenge Ronaiah Tuiasosopo to replicate the female voice on the Manti Te'o voicemails? Because that's what I want to hear.

Trasher

I'm guessing that one of the thousands of reporters looking into this story would have checked the time-stamp on the voicemails.

Good luck finding that information anywhere. All we get are "claims" to when those voicemails were made.

Manti claims Call #3 was placed on September 11, 2012 -- the day before she supposedly died.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/24/manti-teo-voicemails-katie-couric-lennay-kekua/#ixzz2JUElFm7Y
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Also, since day 1 people have been theorizing about the guy being gay because that was the only thing that might make sense of it. Now two weeks later he finally grabs onto that? It's like they keep bending their lies to what is most believable.

eznark

Banned
This whole thing has been lies on lies and covered up forever. Far from tin foil hat guy. Why would ND cover this up for so long if Teo is just a victim?

What did they gain by covering it up? No one is alleging there was anything criminal here so what obligation did they have to come forward?

I get that you have a wholly irrational hatred for Notre Dame and apparently Catholics as a whole but sheesh, you're taking it a bit far here.

Trasher

What did they gain by covering it up? No one is alleging there was anything criminal here so what obligation did they have to come forward?

I get that you have a wholly irrational hatred for Notre Dame and apparently Catholics as a whole but sheesh, you're taking it a bit far here.

Protecting their image, bro. They can't have their star player be seen as a SINNER!

For the record, I went to Catholic school through middle school and high school!

What did they have to gain by covering it up indeed, eznark.

I'd raise my kids Catholic if I had kids today. I mention it more because it's not a normal University, they have access to a lot more power. And it's not like Catholic's don't have experience in manipulating society.

eznark

Banned
What did they have to gain by covering it up indeed, eznark.

images

McNei1y

Tiger Woods has the best application of gameface out of all EA games.

I've created some versions of myself that are scary realistic.

I haven't used it yet. I need to. I do think their creation system is amazing, though. My created player actually looks like a real life person.

Advance this so I can play again!!!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You're crazy if you think Te'o isn't involved in the hoax. ND/Te'o are using Ronaiah Tuiasosopo as the fall guy. The only question is how much money did Te'o promise Tuiasosopo to be the fall guy if he protected him until the NFL draft.

LiveWire

Are people still guessing at this? T'eo is gay. He wouldn't be the first football player to be gay, and he won't be the last. And I'm sure his teammates don't care. But Notre Dame sure does. And really, that's the story here.

Edit: Beaten by Luke

Top Bottom