• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

DCX

DCX
True but like Luke said this world isn't ready for a young phenom going into the draft gay. It will hurt his stock and endorsements.

Sad but true. I will assume by mid career he will go the route of Ricky Martin and people won't care as they knew anyway.

DCX

Trasher

True but like Luke said this world isn't ready for a young phenom going into the draft gay. It will hurt his stock and endorsements.

Sad but true. I will assume by mid career he will go the route of Ricky Martin and people won't care as they knew anyway.

DCX

I dunno...I feel like it'd at least clear his name if he actually did come out. I feel like that would be better press for him especially in current times where people are finally fighting and winning battles for gay marriage etc. I think that'd be a great win for the NFL as well.

I'm not so dumb as to ignore the fact that GMs and coaches would worry though about having a gay guy in their locker rooms and what that would entail for the rest of the players on the team...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just the thought of being a national star at a school like Notre Dame and clinging on to this hokey girlfriend who he had never met while (I'm sure) girls were basically willing to do anything to hook up with the guy is ridiculous. Let's cut the shit so we can all move on from these chintzy stories.

eznark

Banned
I don't think the "dude is gay" and "dude was duped" are mutually exclusive. Seemed like a convenient excuse for him to cover it up. It's not like "who is XXX draft pick dating" has ever been a big deal for college players. There was no need for it.

Guy was conned, guy was embarrassed, guy was dumb as fuuuuuck. That Tuiassoppo kid had pulled this same scam on other people.

Eh, it'll all come out sooner than later.

Have you guys looked at the twitter timeline of tangentially related people sending taunting tweets to T'eo all year long? People who were friends of the guy making the calls? Sure seems like they all thought it was the funniest shit ever and were making fun of T'eo.

Splat

While everyone is giving me shit for trading a 1st from this upcoming draft for a 2nd last year, the back to back 2nds I had netted me my leading WR and a CB w/ 6 ints (3 for TDs), who is a candidate for DROY. Get off my nuts!

If you're gonna give shit, make fun of Olajuwaun Smith, he's a total waste of space :(

Smokey

My fiance and I did the long distance thing for a few years. I saw her multiple times a year during this period. This was before Skype and on the cusp of Facebook. I find it very hard to believe that they never saw each other or anything in this day and age.. Add to the fact that dude said he was in love with Te'o and yeah.. Dude is gay and getting paid off by somebody.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What's it like to be a fan of a team with Pau, Dwight, Nash, and Kobe when they're 20-25?

59899b96960811e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

The number SIXTEEN dries my tears.

Id encourage you to post the things handing in the arena the Heat play at but i know what Michael Jordan's jersey looks like already.

Lol why the hell do the Heat have Jordan's jersey hanging? I don't follow NBA but I sure as hell don't ever remember Jordan playing for them?

You don't question Pat Riley, that's why.

On April 12, 2003, the Miami Heat retired his jersey, hanging it from the arena's rafters. As the Heat unveiled the half-Chicago Bulls, half-Wizards jersey, Riley said no Heat player will wear the number again.

"In honor of your greatness and for all you've done for the game of basketball - and not just the NBA, but for all the fans around the world - we want to honor you tonight and hang your jersey, No. 23, from the rafters," Riley said at midcourt. "No one will ever wear No. 23 for the Miami Heat. You're the best."

So weird they retire that before they even retire Hardaway. Thanks for posting the updated one CB, the half wizards one was so awful looking.

Smokey

I just remember DCX versus Pheeniks providing the most amazing cheese fest game in recent memory in all of sports gaming gaf

Pheeknicks was great

Smokey

When is SmokeyTV gonna be back up?!?!

The station is currently undergoing construction but from what we understand it should be back soon

What soon means is anybody guess!

And by construction I mean a desk. Anybody have any suggestions? A large desk that can hold 3 monitors pc, 360 etc

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You don't question Pat Riley, that's why.

So weird they retire that before they even retire Hardaway. Thanks for posting the updated one CB, the half wizards one was so awful looking.

Probably because Hardaway Is a homophobe. And best known as a member of the Warriors.

Mrbob

10 est would be about as early as I can play anyway. Anytime after that is fine.

Possibly may work. When do we vance again? Got buttfucked by snow today and I'm going to have to deal with that garbage when I get home tonight. I might be too tired to play.

Ramirez

Damn, looks like I'm missing the playoffs this season unless Splat really fucks up...

Story, I'll be around tonight to play after 10!

Mrbob

So much eeyoreing going on.

I'm on a mission now since people were laughing at my Madden death when I was sitting at 1-4. I did not forget and I absolutely remember who was doing the smack talk.

Mrbob

Hahahaha, I agree my genius knows no bounds.

Also, EA smack talking the Wii U in their conference call:

Riticello basically saying Wii U isn't next-gen and won't be investing in it much.

Riccitiello says there is a sharp distinction between Wii U and the next consoles. What they call Gen 4 is still to come.

Guess the Wii U league is dead.

Edit: Medal of Honor franchise is finished too. Shelved. Don't know if anyone cares though.

eznark

Banned
EA is circling the drain too, they just haven't figured it out yet.

So much eeyoreing going on.

I'm on a mission now since people were laughing at my Madden death when I was sitting at 1-4. I did not forget and I absolutely remember who was doing the smack talk.

Remember when you missed the playoffs last year bitch?

Also, I'm currently downloading SoaDA. What are you up to? Texting while mopping is a fire-able offense at Hardees I hear.

Mrbob

I'm not high enough on the food chain yet to even get a mop.

Edit: Riccitiello is a big Valve fan:

Q: Valve introduced Steam Box at CES, uncertainty around Sony and Microsoft. Could Valve be a player?
A: John is "in the Gabe Newell fan club". He's a big fan of their content, Portal is his all time favourite. Having said that, Valve hasn't said much about their plans. Large scale success usually goes with multiple billions of investment in development, online relationships, retail, manufacturing, supply, etc... Based on what Valve has said so far, it could be a nice niche product for Valve fans. They need to reveal more about their plans.

AKA pllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeee don't work.

eznark

Banned
I once bought a 1973 VW Rabbit for $300. Diesel. That was probably the most useless thing I ever bought. I did drive it into a school though so that was funny.

Top Bottom