• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So....we got Rudy Gay.

The guy with lower PER than DeRozan but getting paid double.

You should realize that your team will never attract big names. Either through Free agency or even trade because:

1. You dont have the pieces to get a star
2. No star will stay there

So you have to hope to become the Thunder while taking risks on semi stars that are overpriced.

rinse82

You should realize that your team will never attract big names. Either through Free agency or even trade because:

1. You dont have the pieces to get a star
2. No star will stay there

So you have to hope to become the Thunder while taking risks on semi stars that are overpriced.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Trade is still shit.

I don't buy the no one will come here shit, build a consistent winning culture and players will come.

We just haven't been lucky enough to have sustained success.

CB3

How do you build a winning culture if there is no one skilled enough to win? Bosh bolted the first chance he could get. Thats not some anomaly. Thats what they will all do.

rinse82

How do you build a winning culture if there is no one skilled enough to win? Bosh bolted the first chance he could get. Thats not some anomaly. Thats what they will all do.

Ok. He did play here for 7 years though.

What we should be doing is just playing our young guys and having a few years of suckage, and hope to luck out in successive drafts the way OKC did.

You don't trade Ed Davis and your $10M expiring contract for Rudy Gay, who is a non-star getting paid star money. That's a recipe for being a treadmill team.

This trade helps us compete next year for 7th seed at best.

Here's hoping Colangelo trades his lover Bargnani.

CB3

I like how both teams have just been a disaster this week. Randy Moss saying he is the greatest of all time. Ray Lewis juicing. Ed Reed flirting with Belicheat. Now this.

GG crow...

Made two horrible throws to start the game and put myself in the hole immediately. Combine that with the fact that i couldn't figure out how to crack your D and that is the recipe for a blow out. Felt like you were in my head and knew exactly what i wanted to do... completely mind fucked :/

Fuck this game! NNK time!

Smokey

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Trade is still shit.

I don't buy the no one will come here shit, build a consistent winning culture and players will come.

We just haven't been lucky enough to have sustained success.

Rockets are a better organization than the Raptors and they have a hard time getting FAs. And they're in the US with no state tax. Still love how Morey basically shipped Lowry out of the country for being a little bitch.

CB3

Rockets are a better organization than the Raptors and they have a hard time getting FAs. And they're in the US with no state tax. Still love how Morey basically shipped Lowry out of the country for being a little bitch.

Game 5

TheCrow

GG crow...

Made two horrible throws to start the game and put myself in the hole immediately. Combine that with the fact that i couldn't figure out how to crack your D and that is the recipe for a blow out. Felt like you were in my head and knew exactly what i wanted to do... completely mind fucked :/

Fuck this game! NNK time!

gg. Woodyard's first game back from injury and he gets a taint. I was missing him for the past 8 weeks.

Rorschach

Put up exactly 52 for Patrick Willis. My MVP next year when I play for the 9ers with the new rules.

I didn't even deserve the win. lol 9ers. Overrated ass bitches.

428 yards of offense with the brownies. that's all i care about rors! you lose!

p.s.

i wish i had the current rated niners :( kap avoiding 2 sacks on that 3rd down in the 4th was the turning point. it was a 3 point game!

Rorschach

428 yards of offense with the brownies. that's all i care about rors! you lose!

p.s.

i wish i had the current rated niners :( kap avoiding 2 sacks on that 3rd down in the 4th was the turning point. it was a 3 point game!

lol there was no turning point. That shit was too easy... wasn't even calling D at the end. And that play was so dumb. Kaep escaped a million tackles. Fucking 9ers...

What's that cheese play you have where the DB/LB will never line up over the flipped TE? That was troublesome. :(

PS: game is trash

lol there was no turning point. That shit was too easy... wasn't even calling D at the end.

What's that cheese play you have where the DB/LB will never line up over the flipped TE? That was troublesome. :(

21-18 bruh and i would've gotten the ball back and scored! moved the ball easy enough but then i had to try and force a few throws.... and the 2 fumbles were killer! and there were quite a few drops we both had but you were throwing to teddy ginn!

not sure. was it a shotgun play?

and thats the problem with playing you. if you win the game "lulz game is trash wasn't trying" if you lost "lulz game is trash this this and this happened thats ridiculous". is there anything you like in life rors! anything!?

Mrbob

Birdie, I should be able to play at 10 eastern tonight. Lets get this game done. I forgot The Americans season premier is tonight. First showing is at 10 est to 11:30 est. Second is from 11:30 to 1am. I need to watch this! Great reviews so far.

Exposed.

Rorschach

21-18 bruh and i would've gotten the ball back and scored! moved the ball easy enough but then i had to try and force a few throws.... and the 2 fumbles were killer! and there were quite a few drops we both had but you were throwing to teddy ginn!

not sure. was it a shotgun play?

and thats the problem with playing you. if you win the game "lulz game is trash wasn't trying" if you lost "lulz game is trash this this and this happened thats ridiculous". is there anything you like in life rors! anything!?

Blah blah blah. Game is trash either way. I'm consistent. If I was only saying game was trash when I lost, then I'd just be bitter, but game is trash. I wish I could have stretched that out longer and made you suffer until you admitted it.

And it's not like it was as close as you make it seem. I never felt in danger because I knew a fumble was coming. I didn't even have to think on D. Make a bad play? Don't matter, here comes the eraser, Patrick Willis!

Yeah, it was shotgun.

rors is just mad that he can't stop the vaunted browns offense even with the unfair 49ers D. keep in mind i dont have that offense in CCM rory, the oline isn't as good, kap isn't as good, the receivers aren't as good, the rb's aren't as good.... about the only thing that got downgraded was VD!

Rorschach

rors is just mad that he can't stop the vaunted browns offense even with the unfair 49ers D. keep in mind i dont have that offense in CCM rory, the oline isn't as good, kap isn't as good, the receivers aren't as good, the rb's aren't as good.... about the only thing that got downgraded was VD!

You had a lot of yards because you were always on offense lol Oh well, moral victories, I suppose. That shit was easy button! 52, bro. 52.

Blah blah blah. Game is trash either way. I'm consistent. If I was only saying game was trash when I lost, then I'd just be bitter, but game is trash. I wish I could have stretched that out longer and made you suffer until you admitted it.

And it's not like it was as close as you make it seem. I never felt in danger because I knew a fumble was coming. I didn't even have to think on D. Make a bad play? Don't matter, here comes the eraser, Patrick Willis!

Yeah, it was shotgun.

then i dont know, i ran a lot of shotgun plays. might have been the formation because i didn't run many duplicate plays. maybe i audibled him to the same route but if your guy wasn't lining up then it was a formation issue not a play.

and i already said you complain whether you win or lose! i asked if there is anything that brings you joy in this god forsaken world!

p.s.

trent richardson is a beast. couldn't run him as much as i normally would have but he can just truck stick people like nothing. even truck sticked pwill! but then he fumbled a few plays later ;(

Rorschach

then i dont know, i ran a lot of shotgun plays. might have been the formation because i didn't run many duplicate plays. maybe i audibled him to the same route but if your guy wasn't lining up then it was a formation issue not a play.

and i already said you complain whether you win or lose! i asked if there is anything that brings you joy in this god forsaken world!

p.s.

trent richardson is a beast. couldn't run him as much as i normally would have but he can just truck stick people like nothing. even truck sticked pwill! but then he fumbled a few plays later ;(

I said in advance the game is trash! That was the whole point!

You know in advance game is trash, but the game doesn't behave the same way outside of ccm. You'll be the one with the thrash team.

I didn't even play that great, but 9ers save me! You're just scared because next year the 9ers will be Birdman's. Best of 3. Bird plays the first, I play the second, and LJ cleans up. We'll be using the 9ers. You can have the Browns and that BEAST 14 yards Richardson.

if the niners new offensive ratings are a sign of things to come then i feel even more sorry for you guys next year. kap is basically on vick madden 04 level. too bad im not good enough on offense to take full advantage tho

Why did they downgrade Davis? He didn't get worse. They just haven't been using him... Oh well, he was still beast. :\

You already beat me! You be my mentor!

they probably downgraded his AWR or something meaningless

also lulz @ those weeden scrambles. imagine if that was kap with that open space!

Mrbob

bob how is windows 8

im downloading it now

Boot up is fast which is nice. I downloaded START8 from Stardock, so I normally use it as an advanced version of Windows 7.

Windows 8 is more secure too than Windows 7. For the price it's fine to use as Windows 7++. Don't even touch the Metro stuff anymore. Can't remember the last time I even went to the MS Store on metro.

Top Bottom