• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Rorschach

they probably downgraded his AWR or something meaningless

also lulz @ those weeden scrambles. imagine if that was kap with that open space!
Nah, I looked after you mentioned it. His CIT, CTH, RTE are down.
Fumble!!!!

We both know that win was complete bullshit luck!

I am the most fraudulent 5 win team in madden GAF history! :(

I try not to remember that game. Everyone in the stands was wearing red. Fuck you, digital season ticket holders!

Birdman02

I said in advance the game is trash! That was the whole point!

I didn't even play that great, but 9ers save me! You're just scared because next year the 9ers will be Birdman's. Best of 3. Bird plays the first, I play the second, and LJ cleans up. We'll be using the 9ers. You can have the Browns and that BEAST 14 yards Richardson.

I like it!!

Smokey

Boot up is fast which is nice. I downloaded START8 from Stardock, so I normally use it as an advanced version of Windows 7.

Windows 8 is more secure too than Windows 7. For the price it's fine to use as Windows 7++. Don't even touch the Metro stuff anymore. Can't remember the last time I even went to the MS Store on metro.

for now im just putting the image on a usb drive and will save it for later since the price is going from 40 -> 200 in 2 days. what about game compatibility

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Boot up is fast which is nice. I downloaded START8 from Stardock, so I normally use it as an advanced version of Windows 7.

Windows 8 is more secure too than Windows 7. For the price it's fine to use as Windows 7++. Don't even touch the Metro stuff anymore. Can't remember the last time I even went to the MS Store on metro.

Bob serious question, what the heck do you spend money on aside from gaming/computer related stuff?

Mrbob

Heck yeah! I love my Nexus 4. It's made me a believer in Android.

Bob serious question, what the heck do you spend money on aside from gaming/computer related stuff?

What extra money? I hide what I can and the girlfriend takes the rest.

More seriously, my car, my house (Dat Hardees pay is sweet)? Concerts? MP3s? My phone?

I'm getting into audiobooks now if you really want to know what new things I'm investing my money in lately.

for now im just putting the image on a usb drive and will save it for later since the price is going from 40 -> 200 in 2 days. what about game compatibility

It is pretty good for the most part. Some games have issues here and there but mostly if it works on Win 7 it works on Win 8.

I'd buy START8 though. Metro is trash and it only costs 5 dollars for the best add on for Windows 8.

eznark

Banned
So I saw pictures of this cabin in Tennessee. It has a pretty rad theater room. We should have a Live Madden Tournament.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What extra money? I hide what I can and the girlfriend takes the rest.

More seriously, my car, my house (Dat Hardees pay is sweet)? Concerts? MP3s? My phone?

I'm getting into audiobooks now if you really want to know what new things I'm investing my money in lately.
Just feels like you get every new game and toy. My oppressively money sucking mortgage/house, and drinking habit keep me from all the cool stuff.

So I saw pictures of this cabin in Tennessee. It has a pretty rad theater room. We should have a Live Madden Tournament.

I did a weekend rental with a group of friends one time at a house that had an insane home theater. Projector, 12 bucket theater seats, 8 speakers, and a big ass subwoofer that we ended up blowing out. We didn't get our security deposit back. :(

eznark

Banned
I did a weekend rental with a group of friends one time at a house that had an insane home theater. Projector, 12 bucket theater seats, 8 speakers, and a big ass subwoofer that we ended up blowing out. We didn't get our security deposit back. :(

I'll probably take out the expensive speakers and throw up some shitty ones just in case people throw controllers. We're all adults, I'm not too worried. Except McNeily, someone will have to babysit him.

Sok, want to play?

Trasher

I'll probably take out the expensive speakers and throw up some shitty ones just in case people throw controllers. We're all adults, I'm not too worried. Except McNeily, someone will have to babysit him.

Sok, want to play?

He's probably too busy. Stop rushing him!

Mrbob

Eznark, got my Omerta key from Green Man Gaming. Pre loading now.

Just feels like you get every new game and toy. My oppressively money sucking mortgage/house, and drinking habit keep me from all the cool stuff.

I'm pretty frugal with my spending. I might get stuff but I usually wait for a deal. Like grabbing Windows 8 when it was super cheap. Or even with my Nexus 4. I use straight talk as the service. I buy monthly cards online for like 38 bucks. Beats spending 70 to 100 a month on a contract phone.

One of the reasons why I buy games on Steam is because I can get them for cheaper. I bought Omerta from GMG for 25 bucks.

LukeSmith

51x4HuHokAL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Even the Madden god hates the Browns.....my next 5 games including tonight's...

@ Steelers
@ Cowboys
@ Raiders
@ Broncos
@ Bengals

Fuck me.

Top Bottom