• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wait, we play again so soon?

Miami Bye Miami, I love EA.

lol yep that is your schedule. I had @Buffalo @NYJ then @home against you

Anyhow I'll be around all night, if you don't wanna do tonight I think I can roll tomorrow too. I just wanna get this rapin' over with

I had a schedule similar to the one Storybook had, first few games all at home, now I pretty much play every game on the road in the second and at the west coast too

Sokantish

Oh, you should have kicked it out of bounds then! The game got out of hand all because of your failed 4th attempts I think. Especially since I never had to pass, if I have to pass I'm in trouble :(

eznark

Banned
Oh, you should have kicked it out of bounds then! The game got out of hand all because of your failed 4th attempts I think. Especially since I never had to pass, if I have to pass I'm in trouble :(

Those first two sacks were hilarious. Glad you came out of it ok, you need to win the division buddy!

I kept wanting you to score on those breakaways so I could get more time with the Run n Gun but you kept diving. Such a jerk.

Sokantish

I know, after I saw those two sacks I thought for sure it was going to be a long game. Then you starting milking the clock while I had to sit on defense just being angry about those two sacks. I think your first drive was like 7 minutes long

20:42 to 7:18 on TOP!

Also I wish I wouldn't have kept diving, I could have probably got DPOW if I would have ran that stupid interception in and then I ruined my redzone TD % by taking 3 runs in a row and kicking a couple FGs. What was I thinking?

eznark

Banned
I know, after I saw those two sacks I thought for sure it was going to be a long game. Then you starting milking the clock while I had to sit on defense just being angry about those two sacks. I think your first drive was like 7 minutes long

Yeah that drive scared me, I thought I was going to have to lose on purpose.

Birdman02

Gg bob. 2 red zone turnovers killed me. i pushed the wrong button on the pick, and i swear thomas pitched that ball on the fumble. I miss graham and sproles. :-(

Rorschach

Gg bob. 2 red zone turnovers killed me. i pushed the wrong button on the pick, and i swear thomas pitched that ball on the fumble. I miss graham and sproles. :-(

Hate when I do that.
"oh shit, B is so wide fucking open! B B B B B B!"
*thumb hits A*
"WHY?!"
*thumb hits Y*

eznark

Banned

20:42 to 7:18 on TOP!

Also I wish I wouldn't have kept diving, I could have probably got DPOW if I would have ran that stupid interception in and then I ruined my redzone TD % by taking 3 runs in a row and kicking a couple FGs. What was I thinking?

Next time we play I am unleashing Lombardi.

LJ11

lol yep that is your schedule. I had @Buffalo @NYJ then @home against you

Anyhow I'll be around all night, if you don't wanna do tonight I think I can roll tomorrow too. I just wanna get this rapin' over with

I had a schedule similar to the one Storybook had, first few games all at home, now I pretty much play every game on the road in the second and at the west coast too

yeah, i can play as long as it advances within the next 20 minutes.

Sounds like you admit HFA is a thing! And that the 9ers are broken tier! And you won't even pony up an avatar against the Ravens? But what about your boy T-Rich!?

who offered to bet me on the superbowl? no one!

and when did i ever say HFA wasn't real? i even said it after last nights game!

Week 11

Next vance date: Saturday @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Broncos @ Raiders LULZ
Colts @ Jags
49ers @ Jets
Browns @ Cowboys
Chiefs @ Chargers
Seahawks @ Packers
Steelers @ Ravens
Bucs @ Saints
Bills @ Dolphins
Bears @ Lions
Redskins @ Bengals
Cards @ Vikes
Texans @ Titans
Falcons @ Panthers
Giants @ Eagles
Rams @ Pats

NFC OPOTW: Ty Peters (Vikings) - 9 carries, 211 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: Louis Delmas (Lions) - 3 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Chris Johnson (Titans) - 25 car, 268 yards, 4 TD, 2 rec, 45 yards, 1 TD
AFC DPOTW: D. Jones (Bengals) - 5 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

Rorschach

MY BAD FMT LOL

Force of habit. I've never used another team.

PS: time to upgrade that fios!

PPS: turn off your beacon, DCX!

[edit] lol almost did it again...

Top Bottom